Bombay Shaving Company 6 Part Shaving System
Discover a Whole New World of Shaving
Bombay Shaving Company began with the idea that shaving should be more than the auto-pilot chore so many men see it as. We crafted a shaving system built around an immersive, joyful pre-shave, shave and post-shave regimen. Turning shaving from a routine to a ritual. A single-blade razor cuts at the skin level, effectively slicing through the thickest hair without harming the skin underneath. Multi-blade razors on the other hand cut below the skin level, causing razor bumps and skin irritation.
Precision Safety Razor : A single blade safety razor is a highly precise shaving tool and provides a fabulous shave.
Feather Stainless Blades : Sharp Platinum coated stainless steel blades that cut hair in a single stroke.
Pre-Shave Scrub : A black sand scrub with Enriching vitamin E and soothing aloe vera extract.
Shaving Cream : Creates a rich, creamy lather that lubricates the face.
Shaving Brush : Synthetic fibre bristles that are whisper-soft on your skin.
Post-Shave Balm : Soothes and repairs the skin by hydrating and restoring essential oils.
How to Get the Best Out of your Razor
All About the Angle : Lay the razor gently against your skin at roughly a 30-degree angle. Ensure the blade edge is flat against your skin, so that it can cut clean in one stroke.
Gently Does it : The razor should glide, not scrape, across your face, so don’t use too much pressure!
The Right Direction : Always shave along and across the grain of your hair. Never shave against the grain.
Flip it Over : Alternate between the edges of the razor every few strokes so that the blade is used equally on both sides.
Going for Seconds : If you need a second pass, don’t scrape over the same spot in a single session. Can lead to soreness. Reapply your shaving cream first. You could shave across the grain this time.
Don’t Get Cornered : Always use the straight edge, and avoid using the corners of the razor
How To Use :
- Unscrew the razor’s handle to insert a blade.
- Apply some scrub on your face. Rub gently for 1-2 minutes and spread over the area to be shaved. Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Soak your brush in warm water. Take some cream in your hand, and use the brush to lather it with circular motions. Apply.
- Ensure you are holding the razor at an angle so that the blade touches your face.
- Shave in the direction that your beard grows, i.e, with the grain.
- Soft, light strokes. Make gravity work for you.
- Use the provided aggressive clamp for a closer shave, or go for a second pass.
- Wash your face with cold water and apply balm on the shaved area.
Pack Contains : 1 Shaving Cream, 1 Pre Shave Scrub, 1 Post ShaveBalm, 1 Precision Safety Razor, 20 Feather Blades, 1 Imitation Badger Brush & 1 Hand Towel.
A Quality Product from Bombay Shaving Company
Bombay Shaving Company 6 Part Shaving System Prices
Specification: Bombay Shaving Company 6 Part Shaving System
|Dimensions||12.2 × 3.5 cm|