Do you want to make that oomph moment both enjoyable and safe? Then you are on the right page, where you find the best condoms in India.
You may be surprised to know that condoms have been used for thousands of years as a method of birth control and a form of protection against diseases.
The first known use of a condom was around 11,000 B.C. in France which belonged to King Minos. Condoms have come a long way since then, now coming in different brands, materials, textures, sizes, flavors, and colors.
In India, talking about sex and condoms is a taboo. But kudos to the branding skills of condom brands, and media which have changed this scenario to a great extent. People have stopped being discreet and are now focused on family planning and protection from sexually transmitted diseases.
Choosing the best condom in India to buy can be daunting provided the different types, and brands available in the market. To help you out, we have prepared a list of top 10 best condoms in India. But this article will help you find the one which best suits your needs.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Best Condoms in India
If you really want to know about the best condoms and their brands? Then we have prepared a consolidated list of Top 10 Best Condoms in India and their brands.
10. Deluxe Nirodh Condoms
Deluxe is the first-ever condom brand launched by HLL Lifecare in India in the year 1986. You can buy these condoms online easily. This is also one of the best selling condoms in India till date. Deluxe Nirodh is definitely an experienced player in this field. But this brand does not have multiple styles or flavors to choose from. Though it is good at preventing unwanted pregnancies and other infections. This is at number 10 on our list of the best condoms.
- These condoms are electronically tested
- The condoms are well lubricated for good pleasure
- Is capable of preventing STD and pregancy
- Length: 170 mm
- Value for money
9. Carex Powershot Condoms
The Carex condoms were introduced in the year 1988 by world's largest condom maker, Karex, not with the best of smell but these Carex - Power Shot condoms are layered with a specially formulated lubricant containing the active ingredient 'Benzocaine' to make you last longer. These reasons give this condom a 9th place on our list of the best condoms.
- These are premium Malaysian condoms
- 'Benzocaine' helps men last longer
- Texture - Dotted and parallel-sided condoms for extended pleasure
- Extremely comfortable to wear
- Comes in variants like extra thin, super time and different flavours
- Reduces the risk of unwanted pregnancy and STD’s.
- Very light on the pocket
8. Playgard More Time Super Dotted Condoms
At the number 8 spot on our list of the best condoms in India we have Playguard. Lubricated condoms electronically tested quality product for pleasure and protection. This is a must have for the passionate lovers. Playgard is one of the best super dotted condom brands in India. The condoms have a dots-like pattern on them to increase the stimulation for more pleasure during sexual intercourse. These are also one of the best flavoured condoms in India.
- Super thin condoms designed for greater sensitivity
- Transparent and lubricated natural rubber latex condoms
- Straight walled and teat ended condoms that smell better
- Available in exciting flavors like Chocolate, Strawberry, IceCool, and Banana
- Extremely safe to use
- Not heavy on the pocket
- Length: 180 mm
7. Moods Ultrathin 20's Condoms
Give in to the delightful pleasure with specially crafted ultra thin condoms, made ultra thin for ultra satisfaction. Moods condoms came into existence in mid-1968, when HLL Lifecare Limited decided to develop a product to target the premium and upper middle class segment of the urban population in India. Moods is at number 7 on our list of the best condoms. Buy condoms online from the house of Moods.
- Condoms made of natural rubber latex
- Pink colored lubricated condoms with a reservoir tip
- An ultra-thin variant gives the feeling of nothing and more pleasure
- Available in exciting variants like thin, ribbed, dotted, flavored, etc
- Gives you extreme satisfaction
- Value for Money
- Length: 180 mm
6. KamaSutra Desire Series Condoms for Men
KamaSutra has over 25 years of experience in providing the best products to their customers. This is why it is at number 6 on our list of the best condoms. KamaSutra Condoms is India's second largest condom brand. These are manufactured by J.K. Ansell Ltd. The make the luxury series condoms for men. This can be called India’s number 1 non latex condom. They have extensive types of condoms in India, personal lubricant and other related products. They give you that feel as well as prevents pregnancy and other transmitted diseases. This brand is known for the art of making love with the unique Pyramidal Dots – which gives intense sensations.
- Clinically proven to enhance stimulation
- These condoms are 100% electronically tested
- Gives you and your partner safety and enjoyment
- Comes in a wide range of options like dotted, non-latex, etc
- Power dots gives intense sensations
- Highly lubricated condoms
- Made from high-quality natural rubber latex
- Length: 180 mm
5. Kohinoor Condom Xtra Time Dots
The number 5 on this list of best condoms in India is Kohinoor Condoms. Kohinoor is produced by Reckitt Benckiser India. It is one of the most popular and one of the oldest condom brands in India. This is also when it comes to condoms If you are looking for that extra time then this is your buddy. This is available in different varieties. with different pack sizes. This is good at what condoms are best known for protection and reduce the risk of transmission of HIV and other STDs. It gives complete protection against pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Made from the finest natural latex
- Comes in many different styles like dotted, ribbed, Xtra time, etc
- This is available in different flavors like meetha pan, chocolate, etc.
- It is colored and lubricated for extra sensitivity
- The condom is dermatologically tested
- Extremely durable condom
- These are lubricated well
- Length : 170mm
4. Durex Air Ultra Thin Condoms
Durex is one of the latest and one of the best condom brands in the country. This is at number 4 on our list of the best condoms in India. Get 100% privacy with Durex Condoms. Don't shy away from choosing for your pleasure. It is one of the best-selling condom brands across the world, with 30% of the global market. Get a wide range of different condoms. Whether you are looking for protection or comfort, they have it all. They have beautifully designed condoms to give you the ultimate pleasure. They made the world’s thinnest condoms which are designed to feel more natural.
- The smell is great
- These are the best condoms for long lasting pleasure
- An ultra-thin variant gives you ultimate pleasure
- Get a range of ribbed, dotted, flavored, extra thin, and extended pleasure condoms
- These condoms are quality checked for better performance
- Naturally prepared condoms
- Makes you last longer
- Length: 180mm
3. Manforce Extra Dotted Condoms
The best selling condom in India, Manforce offers 16 arousing variants that helps elevate pleasure with protection. Manforce extra dotted chocolate flavoured condoms, meant to flare the imagination of both, you and your partner and make those sensuous episodes enjoyable and safe. It comes with extra dots for intense feel and pleasure. These are one of the best condoms for men. All these reasons gives it a number 3 spot on our list of the best condoms in India. Buy condoms online in India from Manforce for that pleasure.
- Extra dotted condom with 576 dots for more pleasure
- Lubricated condoms for pleasure and protection
- Manforce is India's number 1 condom brand
- These are electronically tested condoms
- Comes in different flavors like chocolate, pineapple, etc
- These are best flavored condoms in India
- Gives you a great contoured fit
- The dots give extended pleasure to women
- Extremely light on the pocket
2. Okamoto Platinum Condoms
These condoms with their super-thin latex layer promise you a sleeker feel and heightened sensitivity while providing the same level of reassurance and protection as a regular condom. A brand from Japan Okamoto advocates safe sex. This is one of the best condoms for long lasting pleasure. This brand is at number 2 on our list of the best condoms in India.
- This improves efficiency and longevity
- These condoms are dermatologically tested
- Extremely thin and light condoms
- This is the world's thinnest latex condom
- 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV or STI
- The condoms are super durable
- These condoms are valued for money
- Very easy to wear
- They are ISO certified condoms
1.Skore Condoms Notout
Skore is another famous condom brand which is available in India. These condoms are made from natural rubber latex. Known as the best condoms for men, this contains extra climax delay lubricants and 1500 raised dots to give her that extra pleasure.Its specially formulated lubricant delays climax for men and keeps you going on and on. All these make it the number 1 on our list of the best condoms in India.
- It has raised dots for extended pleasure
- Makes men last longer
- This comes in various flavors and hence these are the best flavored condoms in India
- Made with the finest latex material
- Extremely easy to use
- These are cost-effective condoms
- It comes in various pack sizes
- Does not have any side effects
- Length: 180 mm
Why Should You Use A Condom?
If you know how to use a condom properly then there are certain benefits of using the best condom.
- Indulge in safe sex by using a condom
- Get protection against Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV
- These can be carried easily both by men and women
- May decrease premature ejaculation and increase the longevity of the intercourse
- It does not affect the menstrual cycle of women
- This is helpful in preventing unwanted pregnancy
- Extremely easy to use
- Very cheap and readily available
- Has minimal side effects
What are the different types of Condoms?
A condom is an absolute essential for sex. Today, condoms are designed to provide pleasure during sex. There are different types available to make that sensuous session the most exciting one.
The most common type and available condoms made of rubber prevent pregnancy and are stretchable. These are easily available and the least costly compared to the other types. Be sure not to mix them with any mixed with any other oils and lubes to get effectiveness.
Non-latex condoms are mostly made of polyurethane and polyisoprene. These are more superior and thinner compared to latex condoms since they conduct more heat than the latex ones.
If you are that couple who does not feel that pleasure then thin condoms are exactly for you. These provide a more intense experience and promise the highest levels of safety. Feel more and get a great fit with these thinner ones.
These condoms may be ribbed, dotted or studded which gives you and your partner an increased stimulation. If you want to enhance sexual pleasure and intimacy. Then you should opt for the textured ones.
Specially designed for oral sex, flavored condoms mask the latex flavor and makes the process more enjoyable. The use of condoms during sex makes it safe and protects from STI’s.
These are basically natural condoms made with lambskin specifically for the male gender. It can be exciting for men but is not one of the safest condoms to use.
Exclusively for the ladies out there, these can be used for pleasurable sex. These are pre-lubricated but not commonly used in many countries.
How to Put On a Condom Correctly?
Once you select the best condom for yourself, it will not be apt if you do not know how to wear it properly. If not applied correctly, the condom may tear or fall off. Hence, the purpose of pregnancy or STD prevention may not happen. To practice safe and worry-free sex, follow the steps below.
1) The first step is to check the shelf life or expiry date of the condom. Do not use the ones which have expired since it may cause side effects like skin irritation.
2) Next, tear the packet correctly and check for any wear and tear. Make sure not to open the packet using your nails, teeth or scissors.
3) Next, find the rim of the condom in the right way. Also, see whether it is right side out while wearing it.
4) Look out for any air bubbles and smoothen it and then wear it. Remember that your organ must be fully erect or it will fall off.
5) Once you have a condom on, pinch the tip to create some room to collect the semen.
6) After you’re done remove the condom and dispose it wrapped in a used paper. Don’t flush it down the toilet.
Things to Look for When Buying the Best Condoms
Condoms are men’s best friend when it comes to sex. There are certain factors that you may consider before buying a condom. We have listed some of them to help you find the best one.
Decide who wants more pleasure, the man or the woman. Then accordingly choose which one you need to buy. The ones which are for Her pleasure or Mutual pleasure and even condoms made for your own pleasure.
There are various styles like dotted, ribbed, thin, etc to choose from. You can go ahead and get the one based on your preference.
There are loads of brands in the market that sell condoms. If you have any brand in mind, select that or try out new ones. The only thing to check is the expiry dates of the condoms.
Size does matter in this case. Choose from the Standard condoms (length between 7.25 to 7.8 inches)(184.15 to 198.12 mm) Snug condoms (length of 7 to 7.8 inches) or the Large condoms (length ranges from 7.25 to 8.1 inches).
What to do if a Condom Breaks During Sex?
You may get perplexed in that pleasurable moment if your condom suddenly breaks. If you discover a broken one immediately withdraw from the body and replace it with a new one.
If you’re worried that there is a chance of being exposed to semen, you can prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Visit your doctor and get yourself updated about emergency contraception.
What to do with a Condom after Use?
There is a very simple way to confirm about the breakage of the best condom in India. After you’re done, remove the condom carefully and fill it with running water from a tap.
If you see water oozing out then understand that there’s a break. If you see no water leaking, then you’re good to throw it correctly. For disposal twist the head of the condom, tie it and wrap it in a tissue or newspaper and throw it in the garbage bin.
In this article, we have compiled a list of top 10 best condoms in India. These brands are trusted and preferred based on reviews, and popularity. Whatever you need to know to choose the best condom for you and your partner has been explained. Now, don’t waste time and get a hold of the best condoms in India and make you and your partner experience safe sex.
Was this article helpful for you? Did we miss out on anything? Do let us know everything in the section below and do not forget to mention your favourite brand.