Are you thinking about getting the best wireless earphones? Maybe you are confused between a wireless one and a regular one. Do you want to know which is the best wireless earphone you should buy?
Then congratulations!! You are on the right page! In this article, we will tell you everything that we can think of about the best wireless earphones.
While most of us use wired earphones, we can say that wired one comes with hassles. There are times while listening to your favorite music the earphone rips out of your ears accidentally. Also, there are times when one of the earbuds stops working and the cord tears up.
Having wireless earphones is like getting complete freedom from these accidents. You can connect your earphones via Bluetooth to your phone, tablet or computer and do whatever you want. Like working out, cleaning the house or even listening to a podcast while lying on the bed. Since you don’t have to deal with a long cord that gets tangled every now and then.
Table of Contents
Here's the List of the Top 10 Best Wireless Earphones
10. JBL T205BT Pure Bass Wireless Metal Earbud Headphones with Mic
At the number 10 on our list of the best wireless earphones in India, we have JBL T205BT Pure Bass Wireless Metal Earbud Headphones with Mic. It can be your most trusted companion for every day. It is comfortable enough that you can wear them for hours. Though it only has a battery life of 6 hours. The earbuds have a tangled free cable for neckband design.
- The earphone provides JBL pure bass sound.
- It can stream high-quality sound from any Bluetooth enabled device.
- It has 6-hour battery life.
- The product needs a charging time of 3 hours.
- It has an inbuilt microphone, with a three-button remote by which you can control the music as well as answer calls.
- The earphone has a flat durable cable that wouldn’t tangle up in knots.
- It has ergonomically shaped earbuds that ensure a comfortable listening experience.
- The weight of the product is 54.4 Kgs.
- The company is providing 1 year of warranty on the product.
- It is very easy to connect
- The Mic function of this product is awesome
- This earphone is very easy to carry around
- You can even check the battery percentage of these earphones to your phone while it is connected to the Bluetooth.
- These wireless earphones are lightweight.
- The battery life of this product is not satisfactory.
- This product does not reduce noise efficiently.
- Button’s quality on the mic is not so good.
- The price of the product is comparatively high.
9. boAt Rockerz 255 Sports Bluetooth Wireless Earphone with Hands-Free Mic
boAt Rockerz 255 Sports Bluetooth Wireless Earphone with Immersive Stereo Sound and Hands-Free Mic claims to deliver clear wireless transmission through Bluetooth. The average battery life is 6 hours. For a 45 minutes listening session you need to charge it for 10 minutes. This earphone has an inbuilt mic with it. It comes in the 9th position on our list of the best wireless earphones in India.
- It can connect any Bluetooth 4.1 devices.
- For a 45 minutes play you need to charge it for 10 minutes.
- It has a battery life of 6 hours.
- The product is ergonomically designed so this fits your ear well.
- This earphone has an incline control button to toggle the volume up, or to attend calls, or to activate Siri.
- You can connect this device to both Siri and Google Assistant or Cortana.
- It also works on voice command.
- The weight of the product is 27.2 g.
- The company is providing a 1-year warranty.
- The bass sound quality is very good.
- This is a very lightweight product.
- The price range of this product is low.
- This device can connect to Siri and google assistant both.
- There is a problem with the noise cancellation property of the product.
- The battery life of this product is very low.
- 2 Devices can not be connected to it simultaneously.
- It is not waterproof.
8. PTron Bassbuds True Wireless Earbuds (TWS)
At the 8th position on our list of the best wireless earphones in India, we have PTron Bassbuds True Wireless Earbuds (TWS). It has a battery life of 4 hours. To listen to all-day music you will need to recharge the earphone for 3-4 times. The product requires 1.5 hours of charging time. It uses advanced Bluetooth connectivity. The earphone has an inbuilt microphone that ensures hands-free music and calls management. You will just need to press the MFB (multifunctional buttons) on the mic only.
- It has HD sound quality with bass.
- It connects to devices with Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
- The earphone’s ergonomically fit design is very comfortable to use.
- It has a battery life of 4 hours.
- The earphone has a250 mAh charging case, that allows you to charge your earphone 2-3 times a day.
- It has 100 hours of standby time.
- You can use it from 10 M distance as well.
- The weight of the product is 28 g.
- The company is providing a 1-year warranty on the product.
- It has HD sound quality.
- The earphones connect to the device quickly.
- You can charge the earphone on the go for 2-3 times a day as it has a charging case.
- It fits perfectly to the ear.
- It is not water or sweat proof.
- The earphone loses connectivity at the time of quick movement.
- It does not cancel the outside noise efficiently.
7. Realme Buds Wireless in-Ear Bluetooth with mic
Realme Buds Wireless in-Ear Bluetooth with Mic comes with a large 11.2mm bass driver, that gives you a powerful bass sound experience. This product occupied 7th rank on our list of the best wireless earphones in India. It has a 110 mAh battery which gives up to 12 hours of playback time. The product connects with any Bluetooth 5.0 device. Realme Buds wireless in-ear Bluetooth comes with an elegant looking skin-friendly neckband.
- The product uses an 11.2mm bass driver.
- It has a 110mAh battery.
- It requires 10 minutes of charging time for 110 minutes of music playing.
- Realme buds wireless in-ear Bluetooth earphone has the magnetic earbuds with auto on and off features, which helps in hasslefree audio connection.
- It comes with an elegant looking and skin-friendly neckband.
- This product has an inbuilt mic with it.
- The mic has 3 tactile buttons to control music, phone calls and even to summon google assistant.
- The company is providing a 6 months warranty on this product. The weight of the product is 31.8 g.
- It has a vibrant sound with great bass quality.
- The design of the product makes it very comfortable for long use.
- It has a good 110 mAh battery life.
- The product comes in an affordable range.
- It lacks aptX support.
- The voice call quality is not so good.
- It is not water or splash proof.
6. Noise Shots X5 Charge Truly Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Earphones with Charging Case
At number 6 on our list of the best wireless earphones in India, we have Noise Shots X5 Charge Truly Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Earphones with Charging Case. It has 5 hours of battery life and a sleek magnetic 2200 mAh charging case that can recharge the earbuds up to 10 times. You can even recharge your phone with it. The product is designed with 3 sizes of ear-tips. It even provides balance signature sound and clear distortion-free audio. They are very useful for listening all day. It is one of the best wireless earbuds in India.
- It is compatible with any Bluetooth device and any Bluetooth version.
- It includes a 2200 mAh charging case that can recharge the Bluetooth earbuds up to 10 times.
- The 2200 mAh charging case can recharge your phone as well.
- These Bluetooth earbuds are sweat and splash-proof.
- Shots X5 wireless earbuds have a battery life of 5 hours each.
- It requires a charging time of 3 hours.
- The earbuds are ergonomically designed and have 3 pairs of silicone tips for a comfortable and secure fit.
- It can be used in both iOS and Android with just a simple tap.
- You can voice control of the earphone by Siri and Google assistant.
- It will play music even when you are 10 M away from your connected device.
- You need to single press the earbuds to answer calls or play/pause the music.
- The weight of the entire charging case with the earbuds is 299 g only.
- It has an inbuilt microphone with it.
- The company is providing 1 year of manufacturing warranty with it.
- The charging case has a 2200 mAh power and it can charge the earbud up to 10 times.
- If your phone is on the low battery you can even charge it with this charging case!
- The overall connectivity of this product is excellent.
- You can use it on Android as well as on iOS.
- Siri and google assistant both will work on this.
- This is sweat and splash-proof.
- The Bass sound quality of this product is not very good.
- It does not have an additional volume button
- The battery life is very low.
- This product is a bit high pricey.
5. Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth Headset with Mic
Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth Headset with Mic provides high-quality sound. It has a perfect neckband so the earphones lock around your necks securely. It allows connecting to any device with a Bluetooth 5.0 from 30 feet distance. We have it at the 5th position on our list of the best wireless earphones.
- It provides a powerful high and clear sound.
- It has 7 hours of battery life.
- The product is sweat proof.
- This wireless earphone has an inclined 3 button system to take calls, adjust the volume or to skip music.
- The earphone can pair with 2 devices simultaneously.
- You can even use it from a 30 feet distance,
- It has a metallic body, that looks stylish and beautiful.
- The weight of the item is 18 g.
- There is a 1-year warranty on the product.
- The sound quality is good.
- From a 30 feet distance, it works perfectly.
- The Bluetooth connectivity is proper.
- It is sweat proof.
- It can pair to 2 devices simultaneously.
- The noise cancellation of this product is perfect.
- It does not support all devices.
- The product is not comfortable enough so it causes pain to the ear.
- It is not waterproof but it is sweat proof.
4. Blaupunkt BE50 IPX5 Neckband Bluetooth Earphone Wireless with HD Sound and High Sensitivity Mic
Blaupunkt recently launched its exclusive range of wireless BE-50 earphones in India. We have it at the 4th position on our list of the best wireless earphones. This earphone has a beautiful design with a unique magnetic lock. Thie product has the finest sound experience, with the latest call connect and disconnect facility. The sound of the two earbuds is not equal.
- The product has a 110 mAh battery and up to 12 hours of playtime.
- It also has up to 2 weeks of standby time.
- It has an HD sound quality.
- It works on any Bluetooth device.
- The high-grade materials ensure lightweight so you won’t feel any pressure on your ear or neck.
- The earphone is securely fitted in the ear as it has a 45-degree angle.
- It has incline control buttons on the mic, to answer, end and rejects calls, to play or pause music or to switch songs.
- It claims to reduce at least 90% of the outside noise.
- It is water-resistant, so you do not need to worry about dust and rain.
- The product is light-weight, weighs just 27.2 g.
- The company gives a 1-year warranty on the product.
- The battery life and the standby timing of the product are perfect for daily use.
- It has a crystal clear sound quality.
- You can even use it from a 30 feet distance.
- The product is very comfortable
- It is very lightweight.
- The earphone is water-resistant.
- You can use it on iOS and Android as well.
- The bass sound of the product is not clear.
- It has a problem with connectivity.
- The voice quality of the mic is not very good.
3. Samsung Original Level U Bluetooth Wireless in-Ear Headphones
At the 3rd position on our list of the best wireless earphones, we have Samsung Original Level U Bluetooth Wireless in-Ear Headphones. It is very comfortable with proper sound and great battery life. The product comes with a neckband and lightweight. When a call comes it vibrates.
- The product has a battery life of 10 hours, with an 11 hours talk time.
- It has a battery standby time of 500 hours.
- It provides active pairing.
- The product has great connectivity, as it can connect with any device with Bluetooth 4.1
- It is ergonomically designed and a perfect fit with the neckband.
- The product reduces outside noises and it is eco-efficient.
- It has builtin buttons to play, pause and control music.
- It has a warranty of 1 year.
- The product is a bit heavy, it weighs 104 g.
- The battery life of this product is good.
- It has very good sound quality
- The bass sound of this product is the best.
- This product even works from a 10 m distance.
- The design of the product is very unique.
- It is very easy to handle the neckband cable.
- The call quality of this product is good.
- It is very comfortable.
- The product is not waterproof
- It can not connect with 2 devices.
- This product does not have a charging cable, you will have to charge it with your phone’s charger.
2. Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones Basic Dynamic bass, Splash and Sweat Proof
Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones Basic Dynamic bass, Splash and Sweat Proof, up to 9hrs Battery is designed for your work out. It comes with an IPX 4 rating. In this earphone, the battery life is 9 hours. The ergonomic design keeps the earphone in its place, and make it perfect for movement. It connects to the device through Bluetooth. It comes at the 2nd position of our list of the best wireless earphones.
- This product has a 9 hours battery life.
- The product has copper enameled wire, that can optimize medium to low audio.
- These earphones are sweat, splash and waterproof.
- It can connect to any Bluetooth device.
- There is a 360° rotatable ear hook that helps to adjust the ear hook to the appropriate angles for complete comfort.
- It has a neckband for support.
- The mic has 3 multifunctional buttons
- It has an ultra-thin PET diaphragm that stabilizes vibration and helps to reduce distortions.
- Durable MEMS silicone mic provides voice clarity.
- The weight of the product is 13.6 g.
- The company is providing a 1-year warranty on this product.
- It has a long battery life
- The product is very lightweight.
- This product is waterproof, sweat proof and splash proof.
- The sound quality is superb.
- It has an adjustable ear hook.
- This is a cheap product.
- The design of the product is good.
- It reduces outside noise efficiently.
- The mic function of this product is awesome.
- The charging time required is
- The product tends to lose connection often.
1. Sony WI-C310 Wireless Neck-Band Headphones
At number 1 on our list of the best wireless earphones, we have sony WI-C310 wireless neckband headphones. It is a simple straightforward around the neck earphones. The inline remote of this product is very easy to use although the buttons are a bit soft to use. The neckband is flexible and easy to fit in the pockets. It even has a 15-hour battery life. It is the best budget for Bluetooth earphone.
- This earphone has up to 15 hours of battery life.
- This has a 9 mm driver unit that offers a clear and crisp sound quality.
- For a 60 minutes playback, it needs 10 minutes charging time.
- It can connect to any Bluetooth device.
- It has a magnetic housing and flat cable for a hassle-free listening.
- The product comes in 3 colors and a metallic housing finish.
- It has an inbuilt mic for hands-free calling.
- The product has voice control with google assistant and Siri.
- This portable earphone weighs 15 g, thus it is ultra-lightweight
- The company is providing a 6 months warranty.
- It also has a volume control.
- The battery life of this product is perfect for your daily use.
- It requires very little time to get fully charged.
- It has great sound quality.
- The price is very reasonable.
- It can pair with 2 devices simultaneously.
- It is very easy to fit in the ear.
- You can use it in Android as well as iOS.
- Siri and google assistant both will work on this.
- You can even enjoy the music at 50% volume level.
- The wire is a bit long.
What to look for when buying the Best Wireless Earphones?
Wired headphones are cheaper than wireless ones. So, you will need to spend a little more for the wireless ones. Now you have to consider a few things before you invest your money to buy the best wireless earphones.
Before buying any earphones, checking the audio quality is the most important thing. Try to find the best wireless earphone that is equipped with aptX (reduces the size of the files without affecting the sound quality) technology.
Some of these wireless earphones need to be turned up to the maximum volume while some of them can deliver the best sound at 50% volume level. Always check the volume level before investing in one.
Comfort, Form, and Size:
Some people wear earphones for multiple hours every single day, so they have to be comfortable. Some users may notice the style as well. You need to find the best wireless earphones, which are good looking as well as comfortable to the ears.
Control and Pairing:
In the case of wired earphones, you are used for controlling things like volume or play/pause with some physical buttons in the wire. But wireless earphones have control on their earpiece. Some of them even have voice control or external app. Find one which is perfect for your needs.
Wireless earphones have battery issues. So the battery life is something you need to consider. Most of them will give a good few hours of battery so that you are able to use them every day for a few hours. The most important thing to check is how much time your wireless earphone will require to charge 100%.
Price of the Product:
The best wireless earphones can come with a premium price. So if you are looking for a wireless earphone for listening to music and voice chat, a cheaper one will be the best option.
But if you are thinking about one with advanced features like noise cancellation, great sound quality, and best design, then you will have to pay a little extra.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Best Wireless Earphones
We know that a few questions are still lingering in your mind about the best wireless earphones. We tried to answer some of them.
1. What are Wireless earphones?
Ans: Wireless earphones are those earphones, that connect to a device using a Bluetooth, radio or infrared connector. They do not require a wire to connect.
2. What is the basic difference between earphones and headphones?
Ans: The most basic difference between the earphones and headphones is that the earphone enters into the ear canal, whereas the headphones rest outside the ear canal.
3. Do all Wireless Earphones Come with Noise Cancellation?
Ans: In general, most of the earphones reduce the outside noise a little. Some of the best wireless earphones come with extra special noise cancellation features.
4. What are the best wireless headphones in the market?
Ans: There are many wireless earphone brands in India. We tried to list most of them for you.
There are ample wireless earphones available in the market. We have tried to pick a handful and rank them based on thorough research. Now you just need to select the one that best suits your needs. Go ahead and get the best wireless earphone for yourself now!
Did we miss anything? Have you used any of the above? Did you find this article helpful? Please share your experience with us and don’t forget to mention your favorite wireless earphone in the comments section below.