About Plum Goodness
Plum was born back in 2013 in a London design studio. Since then, European designed and locally manufactured Plum products have been marketed in a borderless world.
The company was founded by an Indian chemical engineer and formulator, Shankar Prasad, who started the company with big ambitions. They had European designed and locally manufactured Plum products marketed in a borderless world. Plum products are packaged, created, designed by the Plum team across their Bangalore, London and Mumbai offices.
The Plum Goodness Way
The brand stands for goodness and transparency…in all that they make and do. From formulating, creating, to designing and making innovative Plum products they live up their slogan “be good”. Plum believes in doing good and being good, above all else. And naturally, there is no animal testing either.
The brand hails from India, which is home to natural, Ayurvedic and herbal remedies. All Plum products contain certified organic ingredients that are SLS free, paraben-free and phthalate-free.
But what makes Plum standout is customisation -right on the website! Every Plum customer is unique, and there are many different products for all the skin types and concerns. To help you choose, the website will ask you a questionnaire and then suggest the best Plum products for you.
Ranges of Plum products include:
- Green Tea Range for Oily Skin Type
- Aloe Range For Sensitive Skin Type
- Berries and Chocolate-Based For Dry Skin Types
- Chamomile and White Tea For Combination Skin Type
As with everything in life, it is best to do a little research before you go plum picking!
We want to tempt you with 3 popular products by Plum Goodness. These are specially formulated to deal with the Indian climate:
- Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal: This is a rare find! All-day-stay and gel based, the kajal glides on easily, and is smudge-proof, waterproof, non-irritating too! All that plus it nourishes, hydrates and heals, thanks to ingredients like vitamin E, rice bran wax and castor oil.
And, if you are not too late, you get a free sharpener and 20% off on offer at Zotezo.com too!
- Plum Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner: Do you drink green tea for weight loss and health benefits? Well, Plum uses it to keep skin healthy too. Their green tea range is non-comedogenic and perfect for oily or acne-prone skin and humid weather. Acne-fighting antioxidants, like polyphenols and organic green tea extracts, refresh and clarify pores, while glycolic acid gently removes dead cells. This alcohol-free toner will control blemishes, pimples, and gently exfoliate your face.
- Plum Wild Cherries & Kiwi Juiced-Up Shower Gel: Smells Yum! That is what you will wake up to when you take your morning showers with Plum shower gels. Whether you like fruity fresh, chocolaty or green tea, all the shower gels are soap-free, non-drying, skin-friendly, eco-friendly and a smell that lasts. This wild cherries and kiwis scented one will refresh your body during a hot summer and sticky monsoon.