GoodCare Cold Soothe Tea – 100gm
Good Care Cold Soothe Tea – 100gm
When excessive phlegm forms it causes congestion in the upper respiratory tract, making you feel breathless. Your body tries to expel excessive phlegm through coughing. This can be very distressing.
- Bari Elaichi – Large Cardamom commonly used for respiratory disorders. Helps relieve bronchitis and upper respiratory infections.
- Nirgundi – Chaste Tree used to relieve headaches and sinusitis. Also used to reduce inflammations.
- Sonth – Dry Ginger chiefly used as an effective remedy for common cold. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Marich – Black peeper used commonly as gargle for sore throat. Beneficial in fever.
- Tejpata – Folia malabathye commonly used as a remedy for cough, common cold and sore throat.
- Tulsi – Basil used to combat cough, cold & sinusitis. Synergistic effect obtained when used along with ginger and black pepper.
Benefits : A nasal & Chest decongestant Soothes sore throats Stimulates immunity Helps combat inflammation of respiratory tract Effective in reducing fever that often accompanies cold If inhaled it helps relieve nasal & chest congestion Traditional, natural formulation.
A Quality Product From Good Care.