HealthAid Atrotone Prolonged Release Tablets – 60 Tabs
- All prices mentioned above are in Indian Rupee.
- This product is available at Flipkart.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase HealthAid Atrotone Prolonged Release for only Rs. 2,384
- The lowest price of HealthAid Atrotone Prolonged Release was obtained on July 10, 2019 5:56 pm.
What Are Atrotone Tablets?
Atrotone Tablets are a specialised formulation that helps maintains healthy, supple joints and cartilage as well as strong bones. Atrotone Tablets contains Green Lipped Mussel, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Collagen and Turmeric, which work synergistically to help maintain joint suppleness and elasticity of tendons, ligaments and connective tissue. Atrotone Tablets are suitable for active people who are always on the go, athletes who tend to use their joints more as they train and senior citizens coping with aging joints. Suitable for men and women of all ages.
Who are Atrotone Tablets for?
Atrotone Tablets may be of benefit to;
- People who suffer from arthritis
- Elderly people who need to nourish their joints
- People who experience stiffness or swelling in their joints or arthritic back and neck pain
- Athletes who need to provide extra support to their joints to avoid injuries
When should I take Atrotone Tablets?
Atrotone Tablets should be taken as a supplement to provide the additional nutritional support that is required to maintain supple, flexible and healthy joints. It supplies the additional benefits of Green Lipped Muscle, Collagen and MSM in conjunction with Glucosamine and Chondroitin offering great support and comfort to the individual.
Glucosamine Sulphate (2KCl), Green Lipped Mussel Powder, Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Chondroitin Sulphate, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM), Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide , Veg – Stearic Acid, Veg – Magnesium Stearate), Collagen Type II, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Glazing Agent (Opadry Yellow, Glycerine), Turmeric Root Standardised Extract (10:1), Manganese Ascorbate.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to three tablets daily after a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Diabetics should consult a doctor before taking this supplement.
Allergen Information: Do not take this product if allergic to shellfish.
|Maximum Shelf Life||
HealthAid Atrotone Prolonged Release Tablets – 60 Tabs Prices
Specification: HealthAid Atrotone Prolonged Release Tablets – 60 Tabs
|Dimensions||14 × 10 cm|
Adults and children over 12 years of age, 1 to 3 capsule daily after meal.