HealthAid Calmagzinc Tablets – 90 Tabs
- All prices mentioned above are in Indian Rupee.
- This product is available at Flipkart, Amazon.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase HealthAid Calmagzinc for only Rs. 1,564, which is 4% less than the cost in Amazon (Rs. 1,623).
- The lowest price of HealthAid Calmagzinc was obtained on July 10, 2019 6:02 pm.
What Are Calmagzinc Tablets?
Calmagzinc Tablets provide three important minerals that have been specially formulated to work synergistically for better absorption and efficiency. Calcium, Magnesium, Soy Isoflavones and Boron play an important role in the development and maintenance of healthy strong bones. Zinc is an essential element needed for a wide range of functions within the body and helps support a healthy immune system.
What Are Calmagzinc Tablets For?
- May help to build and maintain bone health
- May assist with menstrual and muscle cramps.
- May alleviate the symptoms associated with osteoporosis and arthritis.
- May be helpful in backaches & aching bones.
Who Needs To Use Calmagzinc Tablets?
- For growing children who need to maintain strong bones and teeth.
- Throughout pregnancy & breast-feeding.
- During and after the menopause.
- For elderly men and women to support daily supplement of vital minerals
- For athletes for an extra energy.
How does HealthAid Calmagzinc work?
Calmagzinc provides four important minerals specially chelated to work synergistically for better absorption. Calcium, Magnesium and Boron play an important role in bone metabolism to help maintain optimum bone density in growing children, young adults and through to senior years.
Calcium and Magnesium work together to promote a healthier cardiovascular system. It also aids in effective nerve and muscle functioning. Magnesium and Boron is utilised for proper bone mineralization, and helps Calcium transport in the body system which is essential for maximum bone health.
Zinc is beneficial to the body by accelerating healing time for both internal and external wounds; can also aid in the treatment of infertility, as well as decrease cholesterol deposits by preventing heart-related disorders.
Calcium (Calcium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate), Magnesium (Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide), Bulking Agent [Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC)], Stabiliser (Crosslinked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (Veg – Stearic Acid, Veg – Magnesium Silicate), Zinc Oxide, Soy Isoflavone, Sodium Borate.
Recommended Daily Intake of Calmagzinc Tablet :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, three tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Maximum Shelf Life||