Be the first to leave a review.
A.O.Smith X7 48-Watt RO Water Purifier
Why Did We Choose It?
With Reverse Osmosis purification technology, A.O. Smith is at number 12 on our list of the best water. This water purifier is designed and shaped carefully to match your kitchen decor. It uses the silver charge membrane technology that ensures double purification. Since there is no bypassing of the membrane, you get the pure drinking water possible. The mineralizer adds minerals to the water making it healthy and tasty to drink.
- RO+SCMT (Silver Charged Membrane Technology)
- 7 stage water purification
- 9 liters storage capacity
- Get hot purified water at a press of a button
- This comes with mineralizer technology
- 2 Years RO membrane warranty
- Comes with a water level indicator
- Includes purifier, user manual, warranty card, and service center details
What We Like:
- Large storage capacity for a large family.
- Advanced digital display with water level indicator
- The convenience of wall mounting or tabletop
- Has a water drip tray
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Comes with a child lock feature to prevent accidents
What We Don’t Like:
- The brand does not provide additional AMC
- You need to change filters every 3-4 months
- The size of the filter is quite big
- This water purifier is more expensive than its counterparts
- Installation is chargeable