A handy glucose monitoring device for at home or anywhere else. It is easy to use, fast in accessing and perfect for a pain-free test. The glucose monitor by Accu-Check comes with test strips, Soft clix lancing devices, and sterile lancets. To use the glucose monitor, use the lancet device that fires a sharp needle marginally through the epidermis of the finger in order to allow a small amount of blood, squeeze it onto the strip and then put the strip in the monitor. The accurate result and its easy usage make Accu-Check Active Glucose Monitor a smart and a must buy.
The Accu-Check Active blood glucose meter packs many powerful features into a smaller size. No coding reduces handling steps, see test result averages up to 90 days, get alerts if your test strips are expired or if you’ve under-dosed, re-dose within 10 seconds, set pre-and post-meal reminders to test, and more.
Features & Benefits:
- Accurate blood glucose measurement.
- No coding for even easier blood glucose monitoring.
- Easy to read display (New typeface)Intuitive handling with just 2 buttons.
- Results in 5 seconds, Easy handling, Under-dose detection, Visual double check
- Automatic power-off 10 seconds re-dose option.
- Memory : 500 Test Results Clever functionality.
- Pre and post-meal markers.
- Postprandial reminder 7, 14, 30 or now 90 day test average USB interface for data transfer
How To Use:
Testing your blood glucose is an essential part of managing diabetes. The Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter can help to make it convenient by giving you fast, hassle-free, and accurate results in 4 simple steps.
1. Insert the glucose test strip
2. Prick your finger with the lancet to draw out a blood drop.
3. Carefully touch the blood drop onto the green field of the test strip.
4. Read the blood glucose result.
Minimum Blood Sample: 1.5 microlitre
Measuring Time: 10 sec
Display Type: LCD