How do Braun Ear Thermometers Work?
1. Eardrum emits infrared radiation.
2. Infrared radiation passes through the lens filter.
3. Depending on the specifications (material, thickness, production process etc.) the lens filter lets pass a reduced amount of infrared radiation.
4. The sensor of the device receives a reduced amount of infrared radiation.
5. With a complex algorithm specially adjusted on the specifications of Braun lens filters the ThermoScan ear thermometer converts the infrared radiation into a temperature being shown on the display. An infrared ear thermometer and the lens filter always work as a system. To get an accurate reading it is mandatory to align specifications of device and lens filter.
- The thermometer brand most used by pediatricians due to its professional accuracy
- Professional accuracy with 1 second temprature reading ending with a beep
- Memory recalls last reading
- Fast, gentle and convinient with ergonomic compact design
- Requires 1 AAA battery and has a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase