Chamong Organic Tulsi Green Tea, 25 Tea Bags - Pack Of 3
out of 10
No review box found! Insert a valid box ID.
- Herbal Tea
- Good For Well Being
- Feel Refereshing
Are you a subject matter expert?
What’s better when your favourite Herbal Green Tea brings along the freshness and the medicinal properties of Tulsi? Well, that’s exactly how Chamong brings you the new Tulsi Herbal Green Tea packed in convenient enveloped tea bags. Start your day with this cup to keep you on the go… or take a sip at the end of a tiring day to rejuvenate!
Brought to you by the Lohia family- where growing the finest Darjeeling and Assam Teas has been a passion since 1916. Nurturing 13 estates in Darjeeling and 5 in Assam, Chamong today is the largest producer of Organic Tea in India- promising the finest brew in every cup!
Packaging: The gorgeously elegant carton holds individually packed 25 staple free enveloped tea bags – promising complete safety and hygiene – with the unique experience of ChamongTulsi Herbal Green Tea
- Goodness of Tulsi – This herbal green tea is mixed with the goodness of Tulsi that is salubrious in nature.
- Excellent Taste and Aroma – This tea is one of finest tulsi teas that is sure to enrich your body with its purity. Do not miss the tulsi aroma that spreads around when you make a cup of this tea.
- Organic – Our tea is 100 % organic and is devoid of any harmful chemicals.
- Long Shelf Life – This product has a 12 month shelf Life and comes in staple free teabags
- Healthy Choice – This tea is good for skin, heart, metabolism and helps in weight loss
Allow to infuse / brew for min 2 mins
- Material Features: Vegetarian
- Certified 100% Organic Tea
- Shelf Life: 12 Months
- Special Features: Boosts immunity, Relieve stress and Alcohol free
- Container Type: Box; Container Material: Cardboard
- Storage Instructions: Store this product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Made in India
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.