Coco Soul Virgin Coconut Oil (VCNO) is a Superfood which is 100% natural* & pure. It is specifically prepared from fresh raw coconuts through a meticulous No Heat Process*, which helps preserve vital nutrients.
VCNO is one of the richest plant based sources of naturally occurring Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs). These MCTs contribute upto 60% of the total fats in VCNO. Unlike long chain saturated fats, MCTs get rapidly digested for instant energy release and help in weight management. The MCTs in VCNO breakdown into ketones that support cognition/memory function.
Coco Soul comes from the house of Marico, the maker of leading brands Saffola and Parachute. Marico sells more than 1 billion packs of coconut oil every year.
- Vegan and Gluten Free by Nature
- Non Genetically Modified Product
- Preservative Free and Extracted through a No Heat Process
- 100% Natural , cold Pressed ,unrefined ,virgin Coconut Oil
- Prepared through special No Heat Process which preserves the vital nutrients and MCTs
- Is a superfood ,with 60% MCT energy, helps manage weight, quick source of energy before physical activity and for kids, helps cognition
- Cold pressing ensures that the rich aroma and taste of fresh raw coconuts is preserved
- Coco Soul is 100% pure, vegan, preservative free, gluten free and non GMO
- Coco Soul is from makers of iconic brands Saffola and Parachute
Health Benefits :
Helps Support Cognition – MCTs in VCNO convert into ketones that help support cognition/memory function. Human breast milk and amp; virgin coconut oil are the two significant sources of MCTs.
Boots Energy & Helps Manage Weight – MCTs break down rapidly to deliver a quick boost of energy and help in weight management. Integral part of keto diet.
Aids Digestion – MCTs get easily absorbed in the body, thus aiding digestion.
Direct Ingestion – Consuming 4-5 teaspoons of this 100% organic* and natural coconut oil daily, boosts health in more ways than one.
Cooking Oil – Be it marinating, baking or frying, Coco Soul can be used for numerous purposes.
Taste Enhancer – Drizzle it on salads or add it to your shakes and smoothies as a taste enhancer.