How To Use:
- Wash and dry your hands using warm water may help the blood flow.
- After washing your hands, insert a test strip into the meter.
- Use the lancing device on the side of your fingertip to get a drop of blood.
- Touch and hold the edge of the test strip to the drop of blood, and wait for the result.
- Your blood glucose level will appear on the meter’s display.
Test Range : 20-600 mg/dL (1.1-33.3 mmol/L)
Sample Size : 0.6 µl Capillary Whole Blood
Minimum Blood Sample Needed : 0.5 Microlitre
Test Time : 8 Seconds
Number of Strips : 10
Number of Lancets : 10 Lancets
When should blood sugar be checked?
Most of the food you consume will be digested and raises blood glucose in one to two hours.
To capture the peak level of your blood glucose, it is best to test one to two hours after you start eating.
The American Diabetes Association recommends a target of below 180 mg/dl two hours after a meal.
What is the normal range for a glucometer?
Normal and diabetic blood sugar ranges.
For the majority of healthy individuals, normal blood sugar levels are as follows :
Between 4.0 to 6.0 mmol/L (72 to 108 mg/dL) when fasting.
Up to 7.8 mmol/L (140 mg/dL) 2 hours after eating.
The meter kit includes the following: meter, wallet, microlet lancing device/10 lancets, battery, quick reference guide user guide warranty card, 10 test strips and log book.