Dabur Meswak: India’s No-1 Fluoride Free Toothpaste | Herbal paste made from pure extract of rare Miswak herb – 200 +200 gms
Why Did We Choose It?
This Dabur Meswak: India’s No-1 Fluoride Free Toothpaste easily becomes the best toothpaste in India, based on one of the following reasons. Miswak herb (Salvadora Persica) or toothbrush tree is known for providing oral care, along with Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Sodium Silicate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Saccharin, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 77891, p-Thymol that have their own parts to play.
Other reasons to consider this as the best toothpaste in India is a fluoride-free formula and the Ayurvedic A3 Protection in exchange for a very little price to pay.
- Quantity: 200 g + 200 g
- Ingredients: Miswak herb (Salvadora Persica), Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Sodium Silicate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Saccharin, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 77891, p-Thymol
- Fluoride-free toothpaste
- Ayurvedic A3 Protection
What We Like:
- A total quantity of 400 g, at such a price, is very much affordable
- The toothpaste provides complete oral care by fighting Tartar, Plaque, tooth decay, germs, and bacteria, offering protection against cavities, Gingival protection & Removes Malodour
- As an Anti-fluoride toothpaste, it is completely safe for families to use it
- Miswak herb (Salvadora Persica) or toothbrush tree is known for providing oral care
- It has Resins which form a layer over the enamel – protecting against caries
- Silica, which removes stains
- Alkaloids exert a bactericidal effect and stimulatory action on gingival
- Essential oils stimulate the flow of saliva
- Vitamin C helps in healing and repair of tissues
- Ayurvedic A3 Protection adds antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and Astringent properties
- This toothpaste has a good taste and leaves a mouthfeel lasting for a day
What We Don’t Like:
- The toothpaste does not contain any flaws worth discussing