Deemark Diaba Plus, Pack of 90 Tablets
out of 10
No review box found! Insert a valid box ID.
Are you a subject matter expert?
Deemark Diaba Plus is an innovative advanced product with unique blend of Ayurvedic herbs with proven efficacy in Diabetes for diabetic patients manufactured by Altis Life Sciences, Research & Developed By CCRAS (Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences), and Approved & certified by Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India. Diaba Plus has wonderful results, thousands of patients who are using Diaba Plus living healthier life.This formulation of herbs is invented to give relief to the people from diabetes & protect from its adverse effects of chemically formulated drugs, this works by stimulating beta cells and increasing insulin production in human body. The synergistic combination of five vital herbs & its constituent’s decreases peripheral insulin resistance and delay glucose absorption from intestines also keep blood glucose levels on target by moving glucose from the blood into body cells. This magnificent product not only takes care of Diabetes but also prevent long term complications associated with diabetes.
- Approved by The Department of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH)
- Researched & marketing responsibilities given by National Research Development Corporation (NRDC)
First time in history where all these government bodies work together mere to bring and help people to put curb on diabetics as the numbers of diabetic people in India is increasing so vastly.
- Statistical Significant Reduction in : Fasting Blood Sugar, Post Prandial Blood Sugar, HbA1C.
- Exerts Anti-Oxidant Action.
- Clinical Improvement in Excessive Thirst, Hunger, Fatigue and Urination.
Using process : Two tablets thrice a day, half an hour before meal.
Working process : These tablets regenerate beta cells, stimulate insulin production, decreases insulin resistance, delays intestinal absorption & reduces sugar cravings.
Each coated tablet contains dried aqueous extracts derived from
- Amra (Mangifera indica Linn) 625mg
- Karela (Momordica charantia Linn) 625mg
- Gudmar (Gymnema sylvestre) 625mg
- Jamun (Syzygium cumini (Linn.) Skeels) 625mg
- Shudh Shilajit (Asphaltum) 0.1665g
Sodium methylparaben, Sodium Propyl paraben, Excipients Q.S.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.