Be the first to leave a review.
Godrej 1 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Why Did We Choose It?
Godrej, a global conglomerate headquartered in India is a powerful name in the category of home appliances. Primarily known for its refrigerators, Godrej has ventured into the air conditioner range. The ac that we chose from this brand is at number 9 on our list of the best air conditioners in India. There are certain reasons why this is at the bottom 3. Not that this ac is bad but compared to the others on the list it definitely has some downturns. Though it has dust filters, copper coil, high warranty, R32 green gas, and turbo cooling. The reason why it lags behind is that the noise level is absent, the star rating is only 3, the customer rating is only 3.5 and it cannot self diagnose its problems which are provided by other companies.
- Has different speed compressor which adjusts power depending on the heat
- This ac has interesting features like inverter, dust filter, and an antibacterial coating
- Package: Indoor Unit, Outdoor Unit, Remote Control, User Manual, Warranty Card, Connecting Pipes
- Provides uninterrupted power force cooling for maximum user comfort
- The total wattage that it requires is only 230 watts
- Warranty: 1 year on product + 1 year on condenser 10 years on compressor
What We Like:
- Uses green refrigerant R32 gas
- Features a smart diagnosis that can depict a fault
- Has a 3 layer filtration process which is powerful
- Good to cool medium-sized rooms with ease
- This ac has a copper coil which is better for cooling
- Electricity consumption is low of only1128.49 Kilowatt Hours
- The ac is durable since it has a good 10 years of warranty on the compressor
What We Don’t Like:
- The after-sales service may not be that smooth
- The BEE star rating is only 3 which may be less energy efficient
- This ac has no self diagnose or auto clean features
- An additional charge may be required for installation and further maintenance
- Has no noise level mentioned on the package