HealthSense Ultra-Lite PS 126 Digital Personal Body Weight Scale
Why Did We Choose It?
For a digital weighing machine, step-on technology has been hugely appreciated as the battery life can be saved, thus ensuring the longevity of the device. HealthSense Ultra-Lite PS 126 Digital Personal Body Weight Scale with STEP-On Technology has quite a few things to be considered as the best weight machine.
It has a bigger display and the entire device is very lightweight but comes at a high price range. Error and low battery indicators aids in the ease of usage and with 4G sensors accuracy is not a worry anymore.
Other reasons for considering this as the best weight machine os its 1-year warranty, and the inclusion of 2×1.5 V AAA Alkaline batteries that indeed provides a long life of 1-year.
- Warranty: 1-year
- Capacity: 5kg – 180kg
- Measurements: Body Weight
- Battery: 2 AAA batteries required
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Dimensions: 35 (cm) x 33.5 (cm) x 5.5 (cm)
- 4 g-sensors
- 3.3-inch LCD screen
- Backlight display
- Step-on technology
- Error and low battery indicators
What We Like:
- The 4 G-Sensors are precisely devised with a manufacturing tolerance of +/-300g giving you accurate results every time you step on
- A 3.3-inch display is illuminated by a cool black backlight for easy viewing
- Simple, state-of-the-art wavy design built of sturdy lightweight ABS material keeps feet in place
- The error indicator is displayed if the weight exceeds 180 kgs
- Sense On technology allows you to activate and auto-calibrate the scale instantly
- It features a wide lightweight base with a non-slip plastic cover for user safety
- Comes with 2×1.5 V AAA Alkaline batteries with a long battery life of 1-year
- Measures weight up to 5 kg- 180 kg
- Also has a low battery indicator
- As machine get switched off automatically when not in use, it saves battery
- Has a weight of just 1.2 kg
What We Don’t Like:
- The warranty policy is a bit complicated