Himalaya’s Cold Balm is a soothing balm that relieves nasal and chest congestion. Its counter-irritant effects relieve headaches and body aches associated with the common cold.
- Relieves nasal and chest congestion
- Counter-irritant effects relieve headaches and body aches associated with the common cold
- Highly significant reduction in nasal stuffiness, sneezing, rhinorrhea and watery eyes
Key Ingredents :
- Camphor Oil extract acts as a skin stimulant and counter-irritant when applied externally.
- The oil of the Blue Gum Tree is easily absorbed and is topically used as a massage oil. It can also be used as a dry inhalant.
- Mint extracts reduce nerve pain and help reduce fever.
- Turpentine Oil extracted from the plant Chir Pine, is used in many ointments and liniments for treating minor aches and colds. It relieves irritation and also decreases skin redness.
- Nutmeg Oil is used as a counter-irritant and stimulates blood flow to the area applied.
How to use:
Apply locally on the nose, forehead and chest.
Additional Information :
A brand synonymous with safe and efficacious herbal products, Himalaya Herbals was founded in 1930 by Mr. M. Manal with a clear vision to bring Ayurveda to society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind the 5,000 year old system of medicine. Himalaya has pioneered the use of modern science to rediscover and validate ayurveda’s secrets. ISO 9001:2000Cutting edge technology is employed to create pharmaceutical-grade ayurvedic products. The company has focused on developing safe, natural and innovative remedies that will help people lead richer, healthier lives.