- Presenting Air Touch A5 indoor air purifier by Honeywell, a Fortune 100 company
- Versatile Coverage Area and efficiency – CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) – 250 cu m/hr, offers up to 30 sq.m coverage area for a room with 2.74m height – suitable for use in living rooms and bedrooms
- Three stage advanced filtration system that removes pollutants with more than 99% efficiency
- Washable pre-filter that removes larger dust particles, pet hair/dander, soil etc
- Combined filter with High-efficiency HEPA and activated carbon filter that removes any microscopic pollutant and allergens above 0.3 microns including PM2.5 and pollens
- It also removes removes formaldehyde, toxic gases, VOCs & odour
- Completely ‘Ozone Free’ Air Purifier. Does not emit any harmful gases as a byproduct of the filtration technology
- Approximately 3000 hours of filter life, basis the ambient pollution can work for a year if used for 8 hours daily
From the manufacturer
3D Air Flow
Air vents on both sides and at the bottom of the purifier ensure enhanced suction of polluted air. 3D air flow technology makes pure air reach even farthest corner of the room.
Powerful cleaning of room in just 10 minutes
A CADR of 250 cu.m/hr ensures the purifier can clean a room of size up to 30 Sq.m in just 10 minutes. High CADR ensures effective cleaning in bedroom as well as living rooms
Child Lock Feature
Don’t worry about your kids around the purifier anymore. Child lock feature keeps the functioning of the purifier away from the reach of toddlers.
Low running cost due to low power consumption and high filter life
High filter life of 3000 hrs for the composite filter and very low power consumption means you incur very low running cost of purifier. Filter runs for around 9 months when you use the purifier for 8 hours daily.
Low Sound Operation
Aerodynamic fan design that ensures lowest sound level
Consumes power equivalent in the range of 1 to 3 CFL bulbs