What is Indulekha Bringha Oil
Indulekha Bringha Oil is an Ayurvedic proprietary medicine recommended for the regulation of hair and scalp conditions like hair fall, dandruff etc. The excellent action of Indulekha Bringha oil is due to the actions of its ingredients and the special manufacturing procedure of the base oil.
During the production of Indulekha Bringha Oil, the Swethakutaja leaves are dipped in pure coconut milk oil (prepared by cold process technology). This prolonged blending process helps to extract the entire medicinal quality of the leaves and thus makes it an effective ingredient of Indulekha Bringha Oil.
Ingredients of Indulekha Bringha Oil
Active ingredients along with the base oil create an excellent combination that is extremely beneficial for hair.
- Svethakutaja It has anti-inflammatory and anti-dandruff properties. Also known for its antimicrobial properties and hence used for all types of psoriasis (skin disorder) and dandruff.
- Aloe vera contains enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair. it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
- Neem provides anti-protozoal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Neem helps to treat these conditions of hair and cleanse the scalp for healthy hair growth.
- Bringharaj helps to improve hair growth and colour. Its extracts rejuvenates hair keeping the hair lustrous, dark and healthy. It also helps to nurture and condition hair.
- Amla is the richest source of Vitamin C and antioxidants. It helps maintain youthful hair color and retards premature graying and supports the strength of the hair follicles.
- Virgin coconut oil is extracted by the cold compression method. It is higher in vitamin content, antioxidants, minerals, fragrance and even the amount of protein
Benefits Of Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil:
- Contains ingredient known to grow hair
- Contains ingredient known to Nourishes the Scalp
- Contains ingredient known to reduce dandruff
- Applicator: Selfie bottle oil can be directly applied to the scalp
- Selfie bottle massages the scalp
- Applicator Reduces wastage of oil
- Applied For Hair Strengthening, Anti-hair Fall, Split-ends
How To Use Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil:
- Open the bottle of Indulekha bringha oil and make around 1 mm hole on the inner cap.
- Attach the cap with needles to the bottle.
- Comb your hair to remove any tangles.
- Comb your hair from front to back by gently squeezing the bottle.
- Make sure that the needles are in contact with your scalp.
- In a single squeeze, the needles will release around 0.5 – 0.8 ml of Indulekha Bringha Oil on your scalp.
- Repeat applying oil for at least 4 – 5 times to release the desired amount of oil on your scalp.
- Once the oil is applied, massage your scalp using fingertips.
Side Effects of Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil:
Generally, Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil is ayurvedic and is used to apply on the hair, with no side effects. But still, let’s see what are the minor side effects.
How much and how long to use: The amount and duration of use of this hair oil should be as per your doctor’s instructions or according to the instruction given on the package.
Beware of fake products: Since Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil is a very popular hair oil, there are many fake products which are in the market. They have the same name and packaging. They can damage your hair in a bad way. For this reason, one must check whether the product is genuine before purchasing it.
Also Read :
- Benefits of Bhringraj (False Daisy) Hair Oil
- 15 Health & Beauty Benefits of Amla (Gooseberry)
- 15 Amazing Benefits of Aloe Vera for Health, Beauty and Weight Loss