Johnson & Johnson OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Monitoring System is a brilliant diabetic care product for a diabetic patient to monitor the blood sugar level on a regular basis and keep a check on it. Regular blood glucose testing with monitoring system can provide you with information on how your treatment program affects your blood glucose level and can also help you keep your diabetes under control. You can also carry and use the strips while you are travelling and keep your blood sugar level under control all the time.
This diabetic care product has an ergonomic design and is really easy to use. Johnson & Johnson One Touch Verio Flex blood glucose monitoring system is primarily used for self-testing the blood sugar level, these strips are designed for people on the go. You need to simply put a small drop of blood on the strip and get fast results without any hassles of going to the doctor. Now you can check your blood sugar level within the comfort of your home. The product is lightweight and compact which makes it easy to carry around.The meter that takes the guesswork out of your numbers.
The OneTouch Verio Flex meter fits comfortably into your hand and lets you get on with the moment. The One Touch Verio Flex meter Color Sure technology instantly shows when your blood glucose results are high, low or in range & Compact, slim design that’s easy to take with you Accuracy you can rely on.
- ColorSure® technology instantly shows when your blood sugar numbers are in or out of range.
- Compact, slim design so it’s easy to take with you.
- Syncs data seamlessly with the free OneTouch Reveal® mobile app.
- Uses OneTouch Verio® test strips — 9 years of proven accuracy at very low and very high blood glucose levels.
Simple Colour Range Indicator
- High (Red) – Lets you know if you are high
- Low (Blue) – Lets you know if you are low
- In Range (Green) – Lets you know if you are in range
Comes with the One Touch Delica Lancing System. Designed for comfortable testing, with our advanced glide control system and controlled vibration for smooth and precise lancing. Use a new lancet to reduce pain every time you get a blood sample.
How To Use:
Simple 2-Step Testing for Accurate Results:
- Insert a One Touch Verio test strip.
- Apply blood to either side of the strip.
- Your results will be on screen.
- Minimum Blood Sample Needed : 0.5 mg/dl
- Test Time : 5 Seconds
- Power Source : CR2032 Coin Cell
- Memory : Stores 500 Test Results
- Automatic Shut-off : 2 Minutes after last action.
- Works With : One Touch Verio Test Strips Individual
- Unit Weight : Approximately 1.76 ounces.
- Individual Unit Dimensions : 2.05 x 3.38 x 0.63
When should blood sugar be checked?
Most of the food you consume will be digested and raises blood glucose in one to two hours. To capture the peak level of your blood glucose, it is best to test one to two hours after you start eating. The American Diabetes Association recommends a target of below 180 mg/dl two hours after a meal.
What is the normal range for a glucometer?
Normal and diabetic blood sugar ranges. For the majority of healthy individuals, normal blood sugar levels are as follows : Between 4.0 to 6.0 mmol/L (72 to 108 mg/dL) when fasting. Up to 7.8 mmol/L (140 mg/dL) 2 hours after eating.