Kent Supreme Mineral RO water purifier
out of 10
No review box found! Insert a valid box ID.
Are you a subject matter expert?
Kent Supreme Mineral RO Water Purifier
The RO purification process is essential to remove dissolved impurities like arsenic, fluorides, heavy metals, etc. as they are harmful for health. Conventional RO purification technology, while purifying, rejects a very high percentage of water (around 80%) and only 20% purified water is recovered. Balance water is wasted and goes down the drain. Kent has developed an innovative and patented technology which offers 0% water wastage in RO purifiers. The heart of this technology is a computer controlled process wherein the membrane is washed automatically and more than 50% of water intake is recovered as purified water. The balance rejected water is stored in a separate ‘Reject Water Tank’, which can be utilized by consumers for household purposes. The net result is 0% water wastage.
Kent’s patented Mineral RO technology provides double purification of RO UV UF, which removes even dissolved impurities such as chemicals and salts. The TDS controller maintains essential natural minerals, thereby providing 100% pure, safe & tasty drinking water, which is ideal for consumption
Unlike UV and only RO purifiers, Kent Mineral ROTM water purifiers remove dissolved impurities like chemicals, pesticides, rust, etc in water while retaining essential natural minerals that are required in drinking water
Warranty & After-Sales Service
- Installation shall be done free of cost at customer’s premises
- Product warranty shall be effective from the date of installation. Warranty coverage period for different parts shall be as under:All Electricals and Mechanical parts – 1 Year
- Consumables like RO Membrane & UF Membrane – 1 Year
- Consumables like Sediment Filter, Carbon Filter & Post Carbon Filter – 6 Months
- After-Sales service shall be provided at customer’s premises on demand basis
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.