MuscleXP Raw Whey Protein Concentrate 80% Powder With Digestive Enzymes, Unflavored, 1Kg (2.2lb)
out of 10
No review box found! Insert a valid box ID.
Are you a subject matter expert?
- PERFORMANCE NUTRITION: Each scoop of our MuscleXP Raw Whey Protein has 24g Protein with no added sugars. Customers choose Levels for a clean way to build lean muscle, enhance fitness and improve their overall health.
- USA Imported Raw Whey Protein – MuscleXP Raw Whey Protein is Imported from US and Packed in India meeting the highest quality standards. Our whey is gluten free, soy free, antibiotic free, and contains no artificial flavors, no so-called “natural flavors”, no artificial sweeteners and no GMOs.
- Whey is so effective because it provides a more absorbable source of protein than any other type of food or supplement, and it’s easy to digest. No wonder it has become one of the most popular protein supplements on the market today.
- To use whey protein, simply add one scoop of a high-quality powder to any shake or smoothie, protein shakes is an easy and portable way to increase your daily protein consumption, build muscle mass and boost your immune system.
- 4g of L-Glutamine and Over 5.15g of naturally occurring BCAAs per serving with a complete amino acid profile. 80g Pure Whey Protein per 100g Serving.
MuscleXP Raw Whey Protein helps to increase the lean muscle, boost fitness as well as enhance all-around wellbeing.
One of the crucial features of MuscleXP Raw Whey Protein is that each scoop of this product contains 24g Protein without any added sugar. It is flavorless thus can be paired with your recipe of choice. It contains 4g of L-Glutamine and Over 5.15g of naturally occurring BCAAs per serving with a complete amino acid profile. Our product offers 80g Pure Whey Protein per 100g Serving.
GLUTAMINE & BCAAS
Glutamine and BCAAs are essential amino acids that help build and retain muscle content of the body.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.