Omron HEM-7113 Blood Pressure Monitor is one of the highly trusted cardiac function indicates that has found its way into domestic utility as well. A favorite among those suffering from chronic issues of hypertension, even the doctors recommend the Omron unit for emergency situations. With high accuracy, it can relieve anxiety and stress-related syndromes in quick time. Hypertension is the first sign of weakening cardiac function which may prove fatal if left untreated and unnoticed.
Omron Monitors used to calibrate blood pressure come in multiple varieties. The Omron HEM-7113 Blood Pressure Monitor is the most recent version of the popular 7112 model. Blue and white streak over the body makes it a charming piece of gadget that can be passed on easily at home as well as medical center. It is blessed with aesthetic design and toughened construction with battery indicator with bar calibration. It has a memory storage capacity to record 14 values. It comes with a bundle package consisting of the main unit, manual and medium-sized arm cuff. It has a technical reliability backed by Automatic disturbance detector.
- Hypertension indicator and irregular heartbeat indicator
- Accuracy pressure ±3 mmHg, Pulse ±5 percentage of display reading
- Memory – 14 sets of readings
- Main unit, medium cuff (146 millimeter – 446 millimeter), instruction manual, battery set
- 5 years extended brand warranty from date of purchase. T&C: To claim warranty, original invoice is mandatory
- LCD Digital Display Hypertension indicator Irregular heartbeat indicator Optimum build quality
How To Use:
1. Put the cuff on the arm. Turn the power on, and start the machine.2. The cuff will inflate by itself with a push of a button on the automatic models.3. Look at the display window to see your blood pressure reading.4. Press the exhaust button to release all of the air from the cuff.5. If you want to repeat the measurement, wait for 2 to 3 minutes before reinflating the cuff.
Type : Upper ArmDisplay : LCD Digital DisplayMemory : 14 memory storageBattery Type : AAAPower Source : 4 AAA batteries, 1.5VNumber of Batteries Required : 4Battery Life : Capacity of new alkaline batteries is approximately 300 measurementsMeasurement Method : Oscillometric methodMinimum Pressure Measurement Range : 0 mmHgMaximum Pressure Measurement Range : 299 mmHgMinimum Pulse Measurement Range : 40 beats/minMaximum Pulse Measurement Range : 180 beats/minPulse Measurement Accuracy : Â±5Pressure Measurement Accuracy : Â±3Inflation : Automatic by electric pumpWhen should you measure your blood pressure?Measure your blood pressure twice daily. The first measurement should be in the morning before eating or taking any medications, and the second in the evening. Each time you measure, take two or three readings to make sure your results are accurate.What is the best position to take your blood pressure?The patient should sit or lie comfortably. The arm should be fully supported on a flat surface at heart level. (If the arm’s position varies, or is not level with the heart, measurement values obtained will not be consistent with the patient’s true blood pressure).What is the normal range of blood pressure in adults?While BP can change from minute to minute with changes in posture, exercise, stress or sleep, it should normally be less than 120/80 mm Hg (less than 120 systolic AND less than 80 diastolic) for an adult age 20 or over. About one in three U.S. adults has high blood pressure.How do you read a blood pressure monitor?Check the reading on the dial. This number is your diastolic pressure. Write down your blood pressure, with the systolic pressure before the diastolic pressure (for example, 120/80). If you want to repeat the measurement, wait 2 to 3 minutes before reinflating the cuff.
- Upper Arm BP Monitor Device
- AAA Batteries
- Pulse Rate Indicator
- Memory Function