Omron HGM-112 Glucometer is one of the most trusted glucometer units recommended by certified doctors and health experts. It is an upgraded version of the popular HGM-111 edition that has saved millions of lives with its timely diagnosis of diabetes and anomalies in blood sugar levels. Diabetes and related blood sugar levels leave millions of patients reeling under the effects of anxiousness and stress-filled life. If the sugar levels go undetected and blast beyond the safe range, it may cause blindness, cataract and amputation following an injury to the body part. Omron HGM-112 Glucometer is an aesthetically designed gadget that resembles a smart phone with its LCD screen calibrating glucose levels in digital mode.
Omron HGM-112 Glucometer represents time of sampling with error alert in case of insertion of expired, damaged or reused strips.
With a turn-around-time of 5 seconds, a small droplet of 0.1 microliter can make the gadget beeping with test results on its screen.
It is tagged with pre-meal and post-meal markings.
The black body is made of toughened plastic finished with smooth edges.
It has slots for glucometer, lancing device, AST cap, carrying case and log book with operational manual.
It boasts of auto-coding and is so lightweight that it can be carried around in a pocket or bag.
- Measuring Range: 20–600 mg/dL
- Measuring Unit: mg/dL
- Measuring Time: 5 seconds
- Blood Sample Size: 1 μL
- Sample Type Capillary: whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips or palm
- Operating Temperature: 10 ̊C – 40 ̊C / 50 ̊F – 104 ̊F
- Dimension: 63.2 mm x 40.6 mm x 18.0 mm (L × W × H)
- Weight: 25.5g with batteries
- Power Supply: One CR2032 batteries
- Box Contents: Blood Glucose Meter HGM-112, Lancing Device, AST Cap, 10 pcs Lancets, Carrying Case, Log
- Book, Operational Manual
- Strips Expiration (Sold Separately): 90 days after opening date