Be the first to leave a review.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder
Why Did We Choose It?
The number 3 on our list of the best whey protein is Optimum Nutrition. It is the best-selling and most famous whey protein powder made with GMP and standards. The primary ingredient is whey protein isolates and BCAA. It boosts muscle size and quality. And it also offers many delicious flavors.
- This whey protein contains 24 grams of whey protein per serving
- It has 5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs
- It also has 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid
- This whey protein powder has the ?Gold Standard’ for protein quality
- It is also available in many exciting flavors
What We Like:
- It is A fast-digesting protein
- This whey protein is good for post-workout
- It helps in muscle growth
- Optimum nutrition whey protein also aids muscle recovery
- It has vacuum barriers for good support
- The powder mixes easily
- It is also suitable for both men & women
- Easy to carry and travel-friendly
What We Don’t Like:
- It has lactose, so not good for lactose-intolerant people