Philips Induction Cooktop HD 4929
out of 10
No review box found! Insert a valid box ID.
Are you a subject matter expert?
Unlike your mother and sister, you are not the one who can churn out delicious fare from the kitchen. Wisely, you decide to go for this Philips HD4929 Induction Cook Top so that you are safe and comfortable in the kitchen. This cook top from Philips is built to ensure that you have a pleasant experience and remove the intimidating factor of cooking.
With this induction cook top, you can wake up every morning to warm milk and toast without having to light the stove. For the uninitiated cooking enthusiast who doesn’t know the basic rules, this induction cook top from Philips is ideal. You can place a variety of utensils that are made of different metals such as stainless steel pots, cast iron pots and colour pots on it’s surface without fear. Made of ceramic, this Philips cook top is strong and resistant to hot temperatures. The surface wouldn’t heat up to a level that you would be burned yet your meals can be evenly heated. It comes with 6 preset cooking menus which allows you to cook without having to adjust temperatures.
Apart from this, the Philips induction cook top comes with a push button that makes operating this device easy for anyone. The power consumption of this Philips HD4929 cook top is 2100 W. You don’t have to go hunting around many hardware stores for a suitable plug type as a 3-round pin is enough to work your latest kitchen gadget. Cook your meals with flair and without fear as this Philips HD4929 comes with CB and ROHS compliance. The absence of flames and complicated knobs itself give you the confidence to start cooking by yourself. With this induction cook top, Philips ensures that those who aren’t comfortable with a stove can enjoy home-cooked meals as well.
Key Features :
- Preset Cooking Menus : 6
- Timer : Yes
- Timer Setting : 3 Hrs
- Fast Heating : Yes
- Power Levels : 8
- Cord Length : 1.2 m
- Cool Touch : Yes
- Dimension : H 65 x W 291 x D 366 mm
- Sales Package : Warranty Card, 1 Unit, User Manual
- Warranty : 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Other Features :
- Temperature Range : 100° C – 240° C
- Plug Type: 3-round Pin, 10 A, CB and ROHS Compliance
- Fast cooking better seals Nutrition into Food,
- More Comfortable Cooking without Flame,
- Electromagnetic induction technology
- Eco passport
- Product Dimensions: 28.1 x 35.6 x 6.5 cm ; 2.8 Kg
- Item model number: HD4928/01
- ASIN: B00EDJJ7FS
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars 4,814 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #68 in Home & Kitchen
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.