Sirona Anti-Chafing Rash CreamRecommended for rashes caused in your intimate areas due to menstruation, excessive sweat & rubbing of the skin. Also recommended for athletes (cyclists/runners/ trekkers/ swimmers) & gym enthusiasts. Sirona’s promise is to pamper you with the mostexotic elementsfrom mother nature!
- Tasmanian Pepper Fruit Extracts
- An exotic ingredient from the forest of South Eastern Australia & Tasmania. This helps in reducing redness, skin irritation & provides relief from the itchy feeling.
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extracts A super fat burning & anti-oxidant element.
- Vegetable Squalane
- Due to its natural form it protects the skin against loss of moisture, makes it elastic & pliant, thereby improves the structure of the natural lipid film.
- Agarwood Oil (Blue Oud Compound Fragrance)
- Is extremely rare and precious. The natural oil is obtained from several species of Agarwood trees. The anti-oxidants help repair the damaged skin.
- Petasites Japonicus Root
- It provides anti-histamine & anti-leukotriene properties which soothes & reduces redness or blotchiness caused due to irritating activities such as chemical peel, whitening, shaving, cleansing, waxing.
How To Use:
Step 1- Clean & pat dry the affected area
Step 2- Apply gently in a circular motion
For best results, use in combination with Sirona’s therapeutic body wash
Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate Peg 100 Stearate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin (And) Water (And) Alcohol Denature (And) Tasmannia Lanceolate Fruit Extract, Vegetable Squalane, Propanediol, Sorbitan Stearate And Cetearyl Alcohol And Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer (And) Lecithin, Xylitylglucoside (And) Anhydroxylitol (And) Xylitol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid (And) Caprylyl Glycol (And) Glycerin, Arginine, Aqua (And) Petasites Japonicus Root Extract, Blue Oud Compound Fragrance, Aqua (And) Pentylene Glycol (And) Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Titanium Dioxide (And) Aluminum Hydroxide (And) Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid (And) Linolenic Acid, Saccharide Isomerate (And) Aqua (And) Citric Acid (And) Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol (And) Ethylhexylglycerin (And) Octenidine Hci, Allantoin, Sodium Gluconate.