The Latin name of lavender is Lavare, which means “to wash”, due to its aroma which has a particularly clean aroma. Lavender oil is extracted mostly from the flowers of the lavender plant, primarily through steam distillation. The flowers of lavender are fragrant in nature. Lavender’s aroma is great for relaxing and winding down before bedtime; add to bath or diffuse to create a calming and comforting environment. lavender has been named as one of the most useful of the essences for the relief of anxiety and stress.
Oil extract from the flowers of lavender plant, primarily through steam distillation.
Body : Perfect remedy for aching muscles, fatigue, headache and insomnia.
Skin : Effective against skin inflammations & itchy scalp. Effectively treats acne.
Mind : Sets your mood and relaxes your mind
Perfect For : This essential oil is perfect for all skin and dry to normal hair and scalp types.
Direction for Use :
1. Add a few drops of this oil to your bath water to relieve all your stress and relax your mind, body and soul.
2. For hair care, apply it to the scalp or the tips and avoid dandruff and other infections.
3. Apply on or around wounds, burns or scars to get a soothing effect on the skin.
4. Pour a few drops on a wet tissue or a cotton ball and place in a closet or your laundry to freshen and deodorize it and repel insects and moths.
5. Diffuse it in Soulflower ceramic oil burner and set the mood for a gathering with the pleasing aroma.
6. Smooth a couple of drops on your pillow and enjoy a refreshing good night’s sleep.
Shelf Life :
2 years from packaging date, if stored under proper conditions. Keep bottle away from direct sunlight or water contamination. Being natural and organic, oil may thicken in cold climate or change colour over a period, however the efficacy will remain unaffected. Place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency in case of freezing.
- For Men
- For Body, Hair
- For All Skin Types
- Quantity 30 ml