Soulflower Pure & Natural Coldpressed Castor Carrier Oil - 225ml
out of 10
No review box found! Insert a valid box ID.
Are you a subject matter expert?
100% Pure & Natural Coldpressed Castor Seed Oil
In-depth Nourishment for All Skin and Hair Types
Ideal for Thicker Eyebrows
Free From Chemicals, Synthetic Colour or Fragrance
Soulflower’s Coldpressed Castor Carrier Oil is the perfect skin care product as it is naturally rich in anti-oxidants and works as a deep conditioner to heal both skin and hair. Because of castor oil’s healing qualities, it is often use to soothe skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis and can help to thicken hair and reduce hair loss.
Benefits of Coldpressed Castor Carrier Oil :
Ultimate Nourishment for Your Skin & Hair
Castor oil is the perfect conditioning beauty aid for your hair that will moisturize your scalp, prevent dandruff and promote hair growth. Castor makes the hair shiny as a conditioner & encourages hair growth by strengthening the shaft, removing dandruff and debris & moisturizing the scalp.
Castor oil is best as a face cleanser. It’s quick & gets deep into pores to get all that grim out. Massage a little bit of the oil into your skin in the evening, keep it on for at least 30 seconds and wipe it of with a hot cloth. Your skin will feel nice & smooth & you will wake up to a beautiful & healthy skin!
Apply castor oil to your eyelashes & eyebrows every night before bed. Castor oil is an affordable beauty aid that will help thicken & shine brows & eyelashes & aid your lashes in growing long.
Nails & Cuticles :
Apply castor oil to your cuticles and nails every night before bed. Castor oil penetrates deeply into the cuticles, softening them & preventing cracking. The oil will also add a healthy luster to your nails and keep them moisturized to reduce chipping.
Castor oil is specifically for softening rough, dry heels, knees & elbows & additionally it penetrates patches of eczema and psoriasis with its moisturizing abilities. Being a warming oil, it is very good for dry skin. Castor oil can also be used as a topical remedy for skin tags, moles, skin irritations, minor cuts & to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Stretch Marks & Scars :
Pregnant women can avoid stretch marks by massaging castor oil into the belly and thighs every day, and if used over time, old stretch marks will fade. Castor oil can also be used to treat older or more serious scars.
Massaging the body with castor oil prior to a bath once a week will help the skin retain its natural healing properties as well as stimulate the body’s muscles & internal organs.
Castor oil contains vitamin E, minerals & proteins. Its healing benefits are due to its unusual chemical composition, which consists of a triglyceride of fatty acids with ricin oleic acid of up to 90 percent.
Its antifungal and antibacterial properties can help treat scalp conditions including dandruff, scalp infection and scalp inflammation, all of which can be sources of hair loss. Controls Split Ends Castor oil as a conditioning treatment can help reduce split ends, which in turn prevents hair loss and breakage. Omega 6 essential fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins and other nutrients in castor oil can penetrate dry and damaged hair, smoothing rough cuticles and helping the hair shaft retain moisture. Moisturizes Scalp Omega 6 fatty acids in castor oil help keep your scalp from drying out, while regular use of castor oil may encourage thicker hair growth.
Directions for Use :
1. Apply Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil and massage directly on skin or hair. Massage gently. You can blend this oil with any Soulflower carrier oil if you find it too thick.
2. Blend 4-5 drops of any Soulflower Essential Oil in 1-2 teaspoons of Castor Pure Carrier oil & apply for additional benefits.
3. Rub your lip with 1-2 drops, wipe away any excess.
4. Remove nail polish, apply a drop directly on each nail, and rub nail bed & cuticle.
Shelf Life :
2 years from packaging date, if stored under proper conditions. Keep bottle away from direct sunlight or water contamination. Being natural and pure, oil may thicken in cold climate or change colour over a period, however the efficacy will remain unaffected. Place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency in case of freezing.
- Quantity: 225ml; Item Form: Liquid
- Hair/Skin Type: All; Known for its premium conditioning effects, castor oil for hair promotes growth, prevents split ends, dandruff and dry scalp effects, treating you to the strongest, smoother, shiniest hair. As a natural skin moisturizer, castor oil for skin will hydrate and replenish your face and body
- As a natural skin moisturizer, castor oil for skin will hydrate and replenish your face and body. Prevent chipping and offer nails a healthy lustre, applying just a few drops of fast-penetrating castor oil before going to bed.; Castor oil gives your eyelashes and eyebrows the deep nourishment they need to grow thicker and stronger prevent them from breaking and grow fast for impressive effects that will give perfect looks
- Prevent chipping and offer nails a healthy lustre, applying just a few drops of fast-penetrating castor oil before going to bed
- Usage: Apply Soulflower Castor Oil and massage directly on skin or hair. Massage gently. You can blend this oil with any Soulflower oil if you find it too thick. Blend 4-5 drops of any Essential Oil in a teaspoon of Castor Carrier Oil and apply on the skin or hair. Castor Carrier Oil can be massaged directly into the skin and hair
- Target Audience: Women
- Package Contents: 1 Castor Oil
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.