Tynor Wrist Brace with Thumb
out of 10
No review box found! Insert a valid box ID.
Are you a subject matter expert?
Tynor Wrist Brace with thumb is designed to support, protect and partially immobilize the wrist and the palm while allowing free and natural movement of the fingers. It compresses the area and retains the body heat to allay local pain and inflammation.
- Extra grip.
- Extra porous
- Controlled compression.
- Anatomical thumb placement.
- High quality , striped elastic webbing
- Strong and durable
- Porous and comfortable
- High modulus of elasticity– Retains shape and size for a long time
- Excellent compressive strength, better support
- Hook loop closures
- Easy to apply and remove
- Ensures optimal compression
- Better fitting and universal sizing
- Anatomical thumb opening
- Better pain relief and healing
- Thumb in abduction remains relaxed, no fatigue
- Improves comfort
- Allows free and natural movement of the thumb and fingers
Sizes Available: Universal
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.