WOW Skin Science Brightening Vitamin C Face Wash – No Parabens, Sulphate, Silicones & Color, 100 ml
Why Did We Choose It?
Vying on all the ingredients that take good care of your skin, WOW Skin Science Brightening Vitamin C Face Wash – No Parabens, Sulfates, Silicones & Color has the potential to become the best ayurvedic face wash.
A perfect blend of multiple natural ingredients, keeps your skin radiant, glowing and removes all patches and detoxifies your skin. With all the goodness it is destined to offer, there is no reason to not consider this face wash as the best ayurvedic face wash.
- Quantity: 100 ml
- Ingredients: Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (and) Disodium Cocoyl, Glutamate, Cocomonoethanolamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, D Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Sodium PCA, Mulberry Extract, Liquorice Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C), Allantoin, Fragrance, Lemon Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol and Sodium Gluconate
What We Like:
- Comes with 100 ml of liquid
- Bring brightness and radiance to your skin with wow skin science vitamin c brightening gel face wash
- Promotes collagen synthesis under the skin to reduce fine lines and boost youthful suppleness
- Mulberry & Liquorice extracts are effective skin lighteners
- It helps detoxify skin
- Goes well with all skin types
- Retain hydration and controls excess oil
- Improves skin texture and eliminates dead skin
- Orange Essential oils stimulate collagen production and have anti-aging properties
- Mulberry extracts slow down excess melanin production and help to fight patchy pigmented skin
- It does not contain paraben or silicons
- Removes dirt from deep inside the pores
What We Don’t Like:
- There were no cons found on this product