Table of Contents
Best Aloe Vera Gel
The best aloe vera gel in India is that magic ingredient that is a natural remedy for all your skin & hair care woes.
The aloe vera gel is made from the extraction of the plant and is popular because of its strong healing properties like antibacterial and antiviral properties to make your hair, and skin healthy in the long run.
Choosing the best aloe vera gel in India for yourself can be a struggle. And, there may be many questions that may bother you:
- Can Aloe Vera clear dark spots?
- Is the same aloe vera gel good for both your hair and skin?
- There are so many different aloe vera gels in the market, which one will be the best for my requirement?
Don’t stress out! We have come to your rescue and done hours of research and brought forward a list of the 10 best aloe vera gel in India for you!
So without any further delay let’s dive onto the list of the best aloe vera gel in India!
List of Top 10 Best Aloe Vera Gel in India – 2020
|Rank||Zotezo Score||Best Aloe Vera Gel|
Best Aloe Vera Gel in India
|Best Aloe Vera Gel||Purity|
|UrbanBotanics 99% Pure Aloe Vera||Paraben-Free|
|WOW Aloe Vera Multipurpose Beauty Gel for Skin and Hair||Sulfate-Free|
|Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel For Face, with Pure Aloe Vera & Vitamin E||Paraben-Free|
|Greenworth Pure Aloe Vera Gel||Sulfate-Free|
|Kapiva Pure Aloe Vera Skin Gel – Hydrating Gel for Face||Paraben-Free|
|Lakmé 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aquagel||Not fully paraben or sulfate-free|
|Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel||Ayurvedic|
|Greenberry Organics 99% Pure Aloe Vera Gel||Paraben-Free|
|Khadi Natural Aloe Vera Gel, Green, 200g||Ayurvedic|
|Aroma Treasures Aloe Vera Gel, 500 g||Not fully paraben or sulfate-free|
Buyer’s Guide: Best Aloe Vera Gel in India
When buying the best aloe vera gel in India here are few things that you need to look for:
There is no guarantee that any brand will give you that pure aloe vera gel that you can get directly from the aloe vera plant. The plant will give you 100% pure aloe vera gel. But surely some brands give you the gel that at least 99% of the product is made of aloe vera gel extraction. Be careful while you buy one, make sure to check the purity standards.
This gel also has a great consistency and is quite mucilaginous to liquid to talk further. There are so many companies that also use the carbomer and even xanthan gum which makes the gel quite consistent.
If there is a water presence and it is fresh then you need to have a preservative added for better shelf life and aloe vera is also the same. So make sure you choose the gel that does not have ingredients such as TLC, potassium sorbate, and even ascorbic acid to name a few.
Make sure when you consider buying the one which is made of natural essential oils and don’t have any kind of added fragrance present in it. When you have fragrance added to it then it fails the purity test.
When you are buying the best aloe vera gel in India, you must plan to buy the one which is more transparent. Avoid buying the ones which are greenish in color.
Benefits of The Best Aloe Vera Gel
Here are some benefits of the best aloe vera gel in India for your hair, and skin.
1. Aloe Vera For Skin
- Helps to moisturize the skin
- Prompts faster healing of wounds
- Helps soothe sunburn
- Reduces the early signs of ageing
- Helps lighten blemishes on the face
- Reduces skin infections like acne, and pimples
2. Aloe Vera For Hair
- Calms the itchy scalp of your head
- Strengthens and repairs hair shafts
- Promotes new hair growth
- Helps increase blood circulation
- Removes dandruff and pimples from your scalp
- Deep cleans oily hair
- Makes hair shiny and moisturized
- Acts as a conditioner to the hair and scalp
5 Key Points to Remember To Find Pure Aloe Vera Gel
- There is no 100% pure aloe vera gel available in the market. There is some amount of preservatives added to it
- If you want to find pure gel then scrape it off from the aloe vera plant
- These must contain safe preservatives like potassium sorbate
- The tinted packaging is better than transparent ones
- A flip-open or a pump bottle is better than open jars in terms of pure aloe vera gel
Also Read: Best Sunscreen in India
Best Aloe Vera Gel Brands in India- 2020
|Rank||Best Aloe Vera Gel||Brands|
|#1||UrbanBotanics 99% Pure Aloe Vera Skin/Hair||UrbanBotanics|
|#2||WOW Aloe Vera Multipurpose Beauty Gel||WOW|
|#3||Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel For Face, with Pure Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, 300ml||Mamaearth|
|#4||Greenworth Pure Aloe Vera Gel 200 gm||Greenworth|
|#5||Kapiva Pure Aloe Vera Skin Gel||Kapiva|
|#6||Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aquagel||Lakme|
|#7||Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel, 150ml||Patanjali|
|#8||Greenberry Organics 99% Pure Aloe Vera Gel||Greenberry Organics|
|#9||Khadi Natural Aloe Vera Gel, Green, 200g||Khadi|
|#10||Aroma Treasures Aloe Vera Gel, 500 g||Aroma Treasures|
How To Apply An Aloe Vera Gel On Face
Here are some steps that you can follow:
- Wash your face properly with cold water
- Apply aloe vera gel on your face which is natural
- If you want add some lemon juice to the aloe vera gel
- Then keep it for 20 minutes
- After that wash off your face or just keep it on overnight
Frequently Asked Questions About The Best Aloe Vera Gel in India
1. Which brand of aloe vera gel is best?
Ans: There are many different brands of aloe vera gel in India which are natural and best for your skin and hair. Some of the best brands are urban biotics, WOW, Mamaearth, Greenworth, Kapiva etc.
Aloe vera has long been praised for its medicinal properties. This has been proved that in the long run, it is beneficial for your entire body. It is perhaps one of the most widely used herbal remedies for topical skin conditions. Be it your hair, or even your skin problems, you are sorted with the best aloe vera gel in India. After you’ve gone through this article we are sure that you have already chosen the best aloe vera gel in India!
Did you like this article? Then share it with your friends and family. Did we miss out on anything? Do let us know in the comments section below. And, do not forget to mention your favorite pick of the best aloe vera gel in India.