INLIFE Vitamin D3, Cholecalciferol, 2000 IU, For Bone Health – 60 Capsules
Inlife offers Vitamin D3 in the form of Liquid Filled Capsules. Advantages of liquid filled capsules over soft gels: Contains no plasticizers. Improves product stability. Low moisture intake. Effectively masks taste and odour. Band sealing prevents leakages. Tamper proof capsules. Offers enhanced…
Vitamin D3 or cholecalciferol is a group of fat-soluble vitamin that promotes the intestinal absorption of calcium and other minerals such as iron, magnesium, phosphate and zinc.
The most important source of vitamin D3 is sunlight. The skin synthesizes vitamin D3 when it is exposed to sunlight. Extensive indoor living and a strict vegetarian diet are the two main reasons for vitamin D3 deficiency.
INLIFE is one amongst the best brand for quality vitamin d3 2000 iu capsule in India.
Vitamin D3 is a common supplement prescribed by doctors to those having vitamin d deficiency. It is available in different dosage forms like vitamin d 1000 iu tablets, vitamin d3 2000 iu tablets/capsules, etc.
Vitamin D3 promotes bone health by increasing calcium absorption.
- Active form and high absorption. Cholecalciferol is the active form of Vitamin D3, so it provides superior absorption compared to regular Vitamin D3. When taken directly in this format it works more quickly and can be delivered in lower concentrations. Vitamin D3 in liquid filled hard shell capsule form is easy to swallow and convenient to take. Some research indicates that vitamin D3 in liquid filled capsule form is more highly bioavailable than powdered or tablet forms.
- Activates the immune system. In general, vitamin D3 functions to activate the immune systems, improve immunity and increase circulation. Vitamin D3 helps enhance calcium absorption by regulating concentrations of calcium and phosphorus in the body to provide essential support for bones and teeth. Vitamin D3 (termed the ‘sunshine vitamin’) is the same biologically active form of Vitamin D you get from the sun’s UVB rays. With this complex, you’ll get the benefits without the burn.
- At INLIFE Healthcare, we take pride in providing just the right number of high-quality ingredients for maximum results – no more, no less. Just one small, easy-to-swallow liquid filled hard shell capsule per day provides 2000 IU of D3, helping you support strong bones and healthy immune system.
- Our Vitamin D3 is encapsulated in liquid filled hard shell capsules that are having many advantages over soft gels. It contains 4-5 times less gelatine, requires no other additives, consists of water and gelatine only, are stable in hot climates thereby do not stick together and become gluey like soft gelatine capsules, will disintegrate faster due to the capsule wall being 5 times thinner than the walls of soft gelatine capsules, less product migration into the shell, less diffusion of odours.
- Consider ordering one bottle for yourself and another for a friend or loved one. Keep each other motivated and reach your goals together and more quickly. INLIFE Healthcare stands by every quality product they make. We manufacture only premium and extra pure but high potency vitamins, capsules, tablets, powders, multivitamins, herbal supplements and natural herbal skin & personal care products for men, women, and children. Check INLIFE Healthcare out today!
Suggested Usage: Take 1 Vitamin d3 2000 IU capsule per day after food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Warning / Contraindications: Consult your healthcare professional if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, before using this product.
|Maximum Shelf Life||
INLIFE Vitamin D3, Cholecalciferol, 2000 IU, For Bone Health – 60 Capsules Prices
|Price history for Inlife Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol Supplement for Men Women 2000 IU - Liquid Filled Capsules|
Specification: INLIFE Vitamin D3, Cholecalciferol, 2000 IU, For Bone Health – 60 Capsules
|Dimensions||12.5 × 10.5 cm|
As a dietary supplement for adults 18 years of age and over, take 1 capsule daily after meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.