Omron HEM-7112 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
With the Omron BP Monitor, you can easily manage your blood pressure within the comfort of your home.
OMRON is a leading wellness product manufacturing brand with years of medical expertise in its backing. Omron HEM-7112 Blood Pressure Monitor is a popular device used to measure blood pressure at home with the same precision as that of a health officer in the hospital. Blood pressure represents the healthy functioning of the heart and other vital organs of the body. A raised Blood pressure value indicates that something is wrong with the heart. A higher BP signals that the arteries’ walls are packed with cholesterol and grease causing restricted blood flow. It not only raises the chances of cardiac arrest and arteriosclerosis. Omron HEM-7112 Blood Pressure Monitor helps in detecting the first signs of hypertension and irregular heartbeat.
Omron HEM-7112 Blood Pressure Monitor has a smart accuracy indicator that is error proof up to 3 mm of Hg pressure. The systolic and diastolic pressure values are indicated in digital mode with bold character in italics for better readability. With a memory chip set that can store readings up to twenty sessions, the Omron Monitor is a trusted unit available in smart colour combination.
- Hypertension indicator
- Accuracy pressure ±3 mmHg, Pulse ±5 percentage of display reading
- Memory 1 set of reading
- Conatins: Main unit, medium size cuff, storage case, instruction manual and battery set
- 5 years extended brand warranty from date of purchase.T&C: To claim warranty, original invoice is mandatory
- Full automatic blood pressure monitor. Easy to use with simple one-touch operation Hypertension indicator Last measurement recall
How To Use:
1. Put the cuff on the arm. Turn the power on, and start the machine.2. The cuff will inflate by itself with a push of a button on the automatic models.3. Look at the display window to see your blood pressure reading.4. Press the exhaust button to release all of the air from the cuff.5. If you want to repeat the measurement, wait for 2 to 3 minutes before reinflating the cuff.
Type : Upper ArmDisplay : LCD Digital displayBattery Type : AAANumber of Batteries Required : 4Measurement Method : Oscillometric MethodMinimum Pressure Measurement Range : 0 mmHgMaximum Pressure Measurement Range : 299 mmHgMinimum Pulse Measurement Range : 40 beats/minMaximum Pulse Measurement Range : 180 beats/minPulse Measurement Accuracy : Â±5Pressure Measurement Accuracy : Â±3Inflation : Automatic by electric pumpDeflation : Automatic pressure release valveWhen should you measure your blood pressure?Measure your blood pressure twice daily. The first measurement should be in the morning before eating or taking any medications, and the second in the evening. Each time you measure, take two or three readings to make sure your results are accurate.What is the best position to take your blood pressure?The patient should sit or lie comfortably. The arm should be fully supported on a flat surface at heart level. (If the arm’s position varies, or is not level with the heart, measurement values obtained will not be consistent with the patient’s true blood pressure).What is the normal range of blood pressure in adults?While BP can change from minute to minute with changes in posture, exercise, stress or sleep, it should normally be less than 120/80 mm Hg (less than 120 systolic AND less than 80 diastolic) for an adult age 20 or over. About one in three U.S. adults has high blood pressure.How do you read a blood pressure monitor?Check the reading on the dial. This number is your diastolic pressure. Write down your blood pressure, with the systolic pressure before the diastolic pressure (for example, 120/80). If you want to repeat the measurement, wait 2 to 3 minutes before reinflating the cuff.
- Hypertension Indicator,Accuracy pressure 3 mmHg Pulse 5 percent of reading
- Upper Arm BP Monitor Device
- AAA Batteries
- Pulse Rate Indicator
- Memory Function
Omron HEM-7112 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Prices
|Price history for Omron HEM-7112 BP Monitor|
Specification: Omron HEM-7112 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
|Irregular Heartbeat Detector|
|Manufacturer Customer Support No.|
BP Monitor, Cuff, 4 AAA Batteries, Instruction Manual, Carry Bag