Omron HEM-7120 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor (5 Years Extended Warranty)
Checking your blood pressure at home is essential to preventing heart disease and strokes. Our goal is making sure our blood pressure monitors are portable and easy to use. Most importantly, they’re recommended by doctors for providing accurate results. Omron Blood Pressure HEM-7120-IN is…
Omron Blood Pressure HEM-7120-IN is designed to measure the blood pressure and pulse rate simply and quickly. Description Omron Blood Pressure HEM-7120-IN is a compact and fully automatic blood pressure monitor which works on the oscillometric principle to measure your blood pressure and pulse rate without fuss. The device uses its advanced “IntelliSense” technology for comfortable and controlled inflation without the need of pressure pre-setting or re-inflation.
- The OMRON HEM-7120 is a compact, fully automatic blood pressure monitor, operating on the Oscillometric principle for precise measurements and accurate results. It measures your blood pressure and pulse rate with easy one touch operation.
- The device uses its advanced “IntelliSense” technology for comfortable controlled inflation without the need of pressure pre-setting or re-inflation, even a slight pressure change can be detected, resulting most accurate measurement.
- Along with Blood Pressure Monitoring this product detects irregular heartbeat. It is loaded with Body Movement indicator and Hypertension indicator which helps you keep even better watch on your cardiovascular health.
- OMRON HEM-7120 comes with 5 Years Warranty and lifetime support provided by Omron. This Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is guaranteed to meet your standards.
- This product is mainly designed for general household use. Please read the Important Safety Information in the instruction manual before using the unit.
- Measurement Tips- 1) Wrapping the cuff properly is necessary for an accurate reading 2) Measure at the same time of the day (within 1 hour after getting-up and before bed-time is recommended) 3) Sit in a chair, straighten your back and be relaxed.
- Simple one-touch operation Hypertension indicator Irregular heartbeat detection. Upper Arm BP Monitor Device AA Batteries Pulse Rate Indicator Memory Function Movement Indicator
Type : Upper ArmDisplay : LCDDate and Time : NoBattery Type : AANumber of Batteries Required : 4Measurement Method : AutomaticMinimum Pressure Measurement Range : 0 mmHgMaximum Pressure Measurement Range : 299 mmHgMinimum Pulse Measurement Range : 40 beats/minMaximum Pulse Measurement Range : 180 beats/minPulse Measurement Accuracy : Â±5Pressure Measurement Accuracy : Â±3When should you measure your blood pressure?Measure your blood pressure twice daily. The first measurement should be in the morning before eating or taking any medications, and the second in the evening. Each time you measure, take two or three readings to make sure your results are accurate.What is the best position to take your blood pressure?The patient should sit or lie comfortably. The arm should be fully supported on a flat surface at heart level. (If the arm’s position varies, or is not level with the heart, measurement values obtained will not be consistent with the patient’s true blood pressure).What is the normal range of blood pressure in adults?While BP can change from minute to minute with changes in posture, exercise, stress or sleep, it should normally be less than 120/80 mm Hg (less than 120 systolic AND less than 80 diastolic) for an adult age 20 or over. About one in three U.S. adults has high blood pressure.How do you read a blood pressure monitor?Check the reading on the dial. This number is your diastolic pressure. Write down your blood pressure, with the systolic pressure before the diastolic pressure (for example, 120/80). If you want to repeat the measurement, wait 2 to 3 minutes before reinflating the cuff.
- Easy, one touch operation
- Hypertension indicator
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Upper ArmBP Monitor Device
- AA Batteries
- Pulse Rate Indicator
- Memory Function
- Movement Indicator
Omron HEM-7120 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor (5 Years Extended Warranty) Prices
Specification: Omron HEM-7120 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor (5 Years Extended Warranty)
|Automatic Shut Off|
|Irregular Heartbeat Detector|
|Manufacturer Customer Support No.|
BP Monitor, Cuff, Batteries, User manual