Philips Avent – Avent Teat
Easy latch on due to the unique valve on the nipple; Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing; Unique anti-colic system; BPA free nipple; Different flow rate nipples available; Compatible with classic feeding bottle
Philips Avent – Avent Teat allows you to control milk flow more like breastfeeding, which can help reduce overeating and spit-up. A unique skirt system flexes to allow air into the bottle and promotes healthy, active feeding and reduces colic.
- A clinical trial demonstrated that at 2 weeks of age,
- babies fed with the AVENT Bottle experienced less colic than babies fed with a conventional bottle.
- This teat is made from silicone – a BPA-free material.
- This os a soft silicone teat which comes with a built-in anti-colic valve,
- its sft runded shape als promotes natural feeding action.
- Baby Feeding Items,
- Flow speed: Newborn flow,
- Holes: 1 hole For New Born,
- allows air into the bottle instead of your baby’s tummy.
Product Dimensions : Approx. 2 X 2 X 3 inches,
Product Weight : 50 Gms,
Weight (after packing): 90 Gms.
Package Contents – Extra soft, new born flow teat: 2 pcs.
|Item Weight||9.07 g|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 6 x 5 cm|
|Item model number||SCF634/27|
|Manufacturer’s Minimum Suggested Age(months)||6.0|
Philips Avent – Avent Teat Prices
Specification: Philips Avent – Avent Teat
2 Bottle Nipple