MCP Dual Head Stethoscope, Adult
This latex free stethoscope from MCP has a traditional dual head design with an ultra-sensitive random fiber diaphragm and chrome-plated zinc alloy and brass chestpiece. Thick-walled tubing provides precise sound delivery. Great for the professional who expects performance and reliability at an…
Light weight aluminium powder coating chest piece High Acoustic sensitivity PVC ‘U’ shaped tube Soft sealing eartips Chrome plated headset comfortably angled.
- Reliable performance for heart, lung and blood pressure assessment.
- Tunable diaphragm responds with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds.
- Anatomically designed headset is angled to channel sound into the ear canal.
- Soft sealing eartips with metal bush.
- Combination chestpiece is precisely machined to exacting tolerances from lightweight aluminum. Highly sensitive, non-chill diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency transmission; extra-large, non-chill bell for low-frequency response.
- Type: Acoustic
- Color: Black
- Dual-sided Chest Piece
- For Pediatrician
- Single Lumen Tube
MCP Dual Head Stethoscope, Adult Prices
|Price history for MCP Dual Head Adult Sethoscope Acoustic Stethoscope|
Specification: MCP Dual Head Stethoscope, Adult
|Dimensions||63.7 × 5.5 cm|