MCP Palm Type Aneroid Sphygmomanometer BP Monitor
Measure scope: 0-300mmHg Accuracy: +/-3mmHg Sub-division: 2mmHg ABS Plastic cover chromeplate ?67mm Cuff : 023 Nylon material with Dring. Size: 48*14cm PVC/Latex bladder: 22*12cm PVC/Latex Bulb with air rlease valve and end valve Nylon carry bag attached
A compact and reliable Sphygmomanometer supplied with adult velcro fabric cuff and precision manometer with clip for fix Features Soft Cotton / Nylon cuff Emulsoid Bladder & Soft emulsoid Bulb Leather bag easy to carry Latex-free for safety. Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy Certified accurate to +/- 3mmHg.
Features & Benefits:
- Measure scope : 0-300mmHg
- Accuracy : +/-3mmHg
- Sub-division : 2mmHg
- ABS Plastic cover chromeplate 67mm
- Cuff : 023
- Nylon material with Dring
- Size : 48x14cm
- PVC/Latex bladder : 22x12cm PVC/Latex
- Bulb with air rlease valve and end valve Nylon carry bag attached
- This professional quality Palm Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Manual Blood Pressure Monitor is similar to those used in doctors’ offices and hospitals. It comes with all you need to start taking your blood pressure at home without the need for electricity or batteries. Easy!
- Superior design. This versatile sphygmomanometer is designed ambidextrously so anybody can use it whether left or right-handed. The aneroid gauge shows large easy-to-read numbers, perfect for those with poor vision. You will enjoy its manual design to gain accurate results.
- Convenient zippered carrying case ensures you will always have this handy blood pressure kit ready to go. Ideal for doctors, nurses, EMTs, other medical professionals and students!
- Arm cuff comfortably fits arm circumferences between 11 and 16.4 inches.
- INCLUDES: deluxe air release and end valves, blue nylon calibrated cuff, easy-squeeze inflation bulb, extra-large gauge face, sleek carrying case . Contains latex.
When should you measure your blood pressure?Measure your blood pressure twice daily. The first measurement should be in the morning before eating or taking any medications, and the second in the evening. Each time you measure, take two or three readings to make sure your results are accurate.What is the best position to take your blood pressure?The patient should sit or lie comfortably. The arm should be fully supported on a flat surface at heart level. (If the arm’s position varies, or is not level with the heart, measurement values obtained will not be consistent with the patient’s true blood pressure).What is the normal range of blood pressure in adults?While BP can change from minute to minute with changes in posture, exercise, stress or sleep, it should normally be less than 120/80 mm Hg (less than 120 systolic AND less than 80 diastolic) for an adult age 20 or over. About one in three U.S. adults has high blood pressure.How do you read a blood pressure monitor?Check the reading on the dial. This number is your diastolic pressure. Write down your blood pressure, with the systolic pressure before the diastolic pressure (for example, 120/80). If you want to repeat the measurement, wait 2 to 3 minutes before reinflating the cuff.
|Date and Time||
|Minimum Pressure Measurement Range||
|Maximum Pressure Measurement Range||
MCP Palm Type Aneroid Sphygmomanometer BP Monitor Prices
Specification: MCP Palm Type Aneroid Sphygmomanometer BP Monitor
|Dimensions||20.6 × 8.1 cm|
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
|Manufacturer Customer Support No.|
1 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer