Philips Avent Feeding Bottle, 100% BPA Free
Philips brings to you a natural and safe way of feeding formula to your baby. This 260-ml bottle has a wide neck, soft nipples, and is easy to fill, hold, and clean, which makes it an apt choice for feeding your baby comfortably.
Are you intending to buy health products online for your baby that is clinically proven and is safe for the baby? Then go for Philips Avent Feeding Bottles. Unsettled and irritable behavior, known as fussing, is by far the most commonly known crying behavior in babies. Clinical studies show that the AVENT Bottle significantly reduces colic and fussing specially at night.
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing,
- one piece anti-colic valve system – Allows air into the bottle instead of your baby’s tummy,
- highly durable – Honey-colored
- BPA-Free PES material for extra durability,
- to fit your baby’s growing needs – five different nipple flow rates are available.
- A randomised clinical trial was carried out to see whether infant feeding bottle design affects “infant behaviour”.
- The Philips AVENT bottle was shown to significantly reduce fussing by approximately 28 minutes a day as compared to the comparator bottle (46 min vs 74 min, p=0.05).
- This was especially true during night-time. Like natural breastfeeding your baby controls the milk flow.
- Easy to clean – The feeding bottle consists of only three components for ease of cleaning and has an dormal cap for hygienic storage and transportation.
- In a randomized clinical trial the design of the Philips AVENT bottle was compared with another leading brand over a 12 month period.
- The maternal satisfaction in terms of ease of cleaning (p=0.0.04) and ease of assembly (p=0.02) was significantly better in the Philips AVENT bottle.
Philips Avent Feeding Bottle, 100% BPA Free Prices
Specification: Philips Avent Feeding Bottle, 100% BPA Free
1 Baby Bottle