True Elements Raw Sunflower Seeds – 500gm
- All prices mentioned above are in Indian Rupee.
- This product is available at Amazon, Flipkart, Healthkart.
- At amazon.in you can purchase True Elements Raw Sunflower Seeds, 500g for only Rs. 279, which is 7% less than the cost in Healthkart (Rs. 300).
- The lowest price of True Elements Sunflower Raw Seeds, Unflavoured 0.5 kg was obtained on February 9, 2020 5:47 pm.
Sunflower has always been admired for its beauty since ancient times. The seeds of Sunflower carry a host of advantages in them. Small in size, yet a handful of these seeds can have a healthy effect on your body. These are getting popular as snacks as they are filling yet nutritious.
Raw Sunflower Seeds are highly nutritious food, beneficial for the entire body. It is an all-rounder food, which maintains the quality of skin, improves health and nourishes hair.
True Elements Raw Sunflower Seeds are purely natural, jumbo and unprocessed seeds, extracted from sunflower in its pure form. They possess a mild nutty taste, which cannot resist you from wanting it more and has a firm texture. Our seeds make a welcome addition to health-conscious diets.
They are an appetising yet guilt-free snack. They have a firm texture and are delicious enough to be added to any of your bland diet.
Sunflower Seed and Oats Chocolate Naankhatai:
- In a mixie jar powder the 1/4th cup Sunflower Seeds and 1/4th cup of Rolled Oats separately.
- In a large bowl, mix 1/4th Whole Wheat Flour, 4 tbsp Ghee, 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, 1/2 cup Powdered sugar, 1 Tbsp Baking Powder.
- Incorporate well and add milk to make a soft dough.
- Line a baking tray and make small lemon sized balls.
- Place at a distance and press with a fork to flatten.
- Top each cookie with sunflower seeds.
- Bake at 120 degrees for 20 minutes. let it cool completely and savor.
Honey Roasted Sunflower Seeds:
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat the oven to 120℃.
- In a large bowl, add the sunflower seeds, honey, chilli powder, and salt. Toss them together till the seeds are coated well. Spread the coated seeds evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the sunflower seeds for 20-25 min till the seeds become crispy.
- After the baking is complete, remove the seeds from the oven and allow it to cool completely. Store them in airtight containers.
Sunflower & Pumpkin Seed Butter:
- To make your own homemade butter, preheat oven to 160℃ and place seeds and spread them evenly on a baking sheet.
- Toast the seeds for 10 minutes until they turn light golden. Remove the seeds and let them cool. Place the warm seeds in a high-speed blender and blend for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Occasionally, scrape the sides of the blender. If you’re adding honey, you can add it at this step. Blend the mixture well until it’s smooth.
Nutty Flavour with a Delicious Taste:
Our seeds are crunchy, nutty and delectable enough for you to ask for more, once you consume it. When roasted to perfection at minimal temperatures, these seeds provide a fibre-rich crunch to your palates, thus benefiting the overall health.
Natural, with only good, and no bad inside:
Our seeds are devoid of any chemicals, artificial colours or preservatives, thus covering all the nutrients it should provide your body with. Everybody wants a clean concise from their food and hence we believe in only including food in our packets, and nothing else than that.
Healthy snack or a crunchy garnish, enjoy it anyway:
Being a powerhouse of nutrients and antioxidants, these seeds can be munched on as much as you want, without any guilt. Grab it as an on-the-go snack or just sprinkle them off over your meals, soups, bakery food, etc for an added crunch.
True Elements Raw Sunflower Seeds – 500gm Prices
Specification: True Elements Raw Sunflower Seeds – 500gm
|FSSAI Lic No.||11515000000000|