|Medlife Coupon Codes Category||Medlife Offers||Terms & Condition|
|Medlife New User Coupons||Flat 30% Off||First Order|
|Medlife Discount Code||Flat 20% Off On Medicines||Existing Users|
|Medlife Freecharge offer||Flat Rs 50 Cashback||All Users|
|Medlife PhonePe Offer||Up to Rs. 100 Cashback||All Users|
|Medlife Mobikwik Offer||Up to Rs 150 SuperCash||All Users|
|Medlife Amazon Pay Offer||Up to Rs 100 Cashback||All Users|
Why Medlife?Ordering quality medicines has become easier since you no longer have to go to a pharmacy and stand in long queues. Shop online via Medlife and get your medicines delivered 24*7. Customers prefer Medlife since it’s easy to purchase and they get free delivery even during emergencies. One can even request for lab tests from home via their website or app. The sample is collected properly from the address provided, delivery executives and accurate & verified reports are generated within 48 hours. Medlife services are available across 465 cities in India. Order medicines online today and avail the best discounts.
Medlife Bank & Wallet OffersOrders can be placed online using any bank’s debit and credit cards, mobile wallets and even cash on delivery. Both new and existing users can avail discounts like Paytm offer and cashback offers on PhonePe, Mobikwik, etc. Payment can also be made through the following:
- Amazon Pay
- Download the app and upload a valid prescription
- The prescription is collected from the provided address and the medicines get delivered along with the medicines
- Customers can book lab tests with their details
- Select a package of your choice like thyroid or lipid profile.
- Executives will then come to collect samples
- The tests are conducted in NABL, CAP and ISO certified labs.
- Results get delivered in 48 hours
Medlife Return PolicyMedlife ensures that genuine medicines are delivered to you. Although returns can be initiated within 30 days for the below instances.
- Items are different from what you have ordered
- The item was damaged during delivery
- If the item’s shelf life is more than 3 months
- The doctor has prescribed a different medicine than from what has been ordered
- The patient has developed problems after having medicines.
- For lab services, the cancellation will be allowed 2 hours before collection